Orders with more products from different sellers?

anstoyanov

Hey guys,

I tried to search for such topic here, but I wasn't able to find anything. In addition to your Shipping & Delivery page, where else do you state that in some cases customers might receive their orders in separate packages? I don't want to disappoint customers, but also don't want to sacrifice conversion rate. How do you deal with that?

Mar

Hey guys,

I tried to search for such topic here, but I wasn't able to find anything. In addition to your Shipping & Delivery page, where else do you state that in some cases customers might receive their orders in separate packages? I don't want to disappoint customers, but also don't want to sacrifice conversion rate. How do you deal with that?
It was discussed in the forum especially in Bundled products addon. If a buyer order more than one product and each are from different warehouse, it will be shipped in separate packages. There is no other way, and you have to inform the buyer other wise he/she will think there is a mistake once the first package is delivered.

anstoyanov

I know, but what I am asking is different - Where do you usually place a message on the website to inform the buyer before he make the offer? Is it on the product page, or the checkout page? Have anyone tried to make this message shows only if added in cart products are from different sellers?

Mar

I know, but what I am asking is different - Where do you usually place a message on the website to inform the buyer before he make the offer? Is it on the product page, or the checkout page? Have anyone tried to make this message shows only if added in cart products are from different sellers?
At my end, there is no such message and I would not have since I think it would have an unnecessary negative effect. I send email to the buyer when the order is more than one item that come from different warehouses. There is no default message but you can place one in your store if you think it is necessary.

anstoyanov

I'd really want to add such message in the Tracking ID Automatic Email Message that customers receive when the tracking ID is populated in the website. I guess this message can be done to show only if there are more than 1 product from different sellers.

Mar

I'd really want to add such message in the Tracking ID Automatic Email Message that customers receive when the tracking ID is populated in the website. I guess this message can be done to show only if there are more than 1 product from different sellers.
This is something only the developers can implement.