Orders Fulfillment not changing to "Processed" after placing an order

Starfish1

Hello, dear clients! The latest version of the AliDropship plugin is 1.3.5.1. Please update your plugin and check the issue again. Thank you!

I updated to 1.3.5.1, and I still have the same issue. The order is placed automatically, but it's not registering the order ID and the Fulfillment doesn't change to "Processed"

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
I updated to 1.3.5.1, but I still have the same issue. The order is placed automatically, but it's not registering the order ID and the Fulfillment doesn't change to "Processed"

Please PM me your domain name and WP access details to check the issue. Thank you.

Starfish1

The issue is with the 1.3.5.1 update. I did a test with another site still using 1.3.5 and it was working fine but after I updated the plugin, it stopped updating orders. So for now, I'll just be using the old version of the plugin till this is fixed.

Last edited:

Christina

Administrator
The issue is with the 1.3.5.1 update. I did a test with another site still using 1.3.5 and it was working fine but after I updated the plugin, it stopped updating orders. So for now, I'll just be using the old version of the plugin till this is fixed.

We greatly appreciate your input, it helps us a lot to make the plugin better. Now we are working on this issue.

Last edited: