Order status is not updated and email is not triggered after successful transaction

Glady

Dear @Yaros

I've found more issues here:

1. When some of my customers have successfully paid for the order, the order status is not updated to "Paid". But when I checked with 2checkout, the transaction is successful and authorised. Please advise on this issue as I will not even know if the customer has paid or not.
2. When the order status is updated to "Paid", there are no email triggering to customer. It only triggered when the order status is automatically updated but not triggered when it changed by manually. For now, only when I change the status to "Shipped" will trigger an email.

Please fix these issues because we can overlook some customer's order if the status is not updated and no email triggered.

Thanks,
Glady

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

1. It should not work like that of course. If the payment arrived, the status always should be PAID. Did it happen once on your side?

2. When the status is changed from Unpaid to Paid manually, no notification emails are sent, because the system should set the PAID status automatically (if you get the payment) and send email to a client.

Glady

Hello,

1. It should not work like that of course. If the payment arrived, the status always should be PAID. Did it happen once on your side?

2. When the status is changed from Unpaid to Paid manually, no notification emails are sent, because the system should set the PAID status automatically (if you get the payment) and send email to a client.

As until now, it happened twice. Unpaid is not updated to Paid but in fact the transaction has arrived my 2checkout account and authorized.

Yaros

Staff member
Could you pm me your admin access, I need to check the log to detect the issue. We are using Stripe and never had such issues.