Order Shipped Notification Template

Real Residual

Hello:

I have a quick question. I have my email templates set up using Email Customizer plugin and all my emails look the same. However, when Aliwoo plugin sends out Order Shipped Notifications, it sends out a plain email like below with the wrong columns.

Shipped.PNG

This is how all my emails look:

regular-template.PNG

How can I edit this?

Or a better question, why is it not using my default template? All my emails and notifications are using my professionally designed templates (Image #2), but not this one (Image #1). Can you elaborate on that?

Thank you,

Real

Last edited:

Arnaldo

or alternatively you can create your own using this:

beefree or email monster to edit your own custom templates and export it in html format.

You have to overide woocommerce email templates by coping all the edited files in your theme folder, or better create a child theme and place the file in Child folder/woocommerce/email templates/

Real Residual

Arnaldo:

I have my own templates set up already. It is working with all my other emails except for that one. Specifically, the order shipped notification, which is not even a standard email in the email lists inside woocommerce->settings->Emails. Strangely, even my default dummy template is displaying correctly with my designs.

I think the issue is somewhere along the lines when Aliwoo programmers did the notification routine, they didn't use standard woocommerce email function, and since the entire aliwoo is encrypted, nothing I can do to fix it...

I wish there was an easy solution, thank you for the help though.

Real

Last edited:

Arnaldo

Oh ok sorry to hear Real. Maybe have a talk with the team on Skype about that. In the mean time what you can do is using a follow up email plugin to send an automated message with the proper email template, could be a temporary fix. I mean as long as it’s not a newsletter email or abondoned cart email, for receipt that can be acceptable.

Real Residual

Arnaldo:
I got a feeling you have no idea what my question is. I don't mean to be rude but this is more of a bug report than configuration. This is not an order notification nor abandoned cart nor newsletter. This is Tracking Notification, a built-in feature with Alidropship -Woo.

It sends out a tracking number (if you so choose the option) once tracking becomes available. The format of that email is horrific. I am asking how to fix that one email, THAT'S IT!!! NOTHING ELSE, NOTHING MORE.

Obviously that 1 email is built-in with a non-standard routine within Alidropship encrypted code. So unless the "team" provides guidance, nothing else you or I can do. I don't want this thread to be buried and the "team" ignores it.

As far as Skype, I was never able to get anyone on Skype from Alidropship. I would love to get someone to help.

Arnaldo

Yes I misunderstood your question, I'm sorry. I'm interested in your request as I have also my custom emails too. I will forward your request in my beta testing report to the developers. I'll keep you posted. Sorry for my apparent disdain.

Arnaldo

I promise I'll push your request. And I can assure you the devs are listening. For example 6 months ago I went out of my mind shouting at them because of many bugs in Aliwoo, when everybody was saying Woo version was not on par with Alidropship standard version.
They (devs) clearly took into consideration all of our requests and did MAJOR improvement in the upcoming version of Aliwoo.

- No more availability tracking bug, now all out of stock products, removed product pages, sold out are accurate.

- Granular level Pricing per Category option added, works like a charm. HUGE improvement. More precise pricing, more money for you.

- New interface, way better, more clear.

And lots more to come.

What I meant is: if just one notification email is ugly when all your other emails are showing professional design, it's not that a big deal, at least temporary.

Obviously, I would like you this issue to be fixed (like you I have my custom templates) and it will. When? I don't know. But it will.

We're all on the same boat too.

Anyway, I'm sorry about my attitude towards your post and I apologize. I saw you posted many valuable infos since you are on the forum with great contributions.

Last edited: