Order Processing Workflow

Rodrigo

Hi all,

Well I am happy to announce that my store received its first order. Sadly Aliexpress cancelled said order wanting Verification of identity, almost 24 hours later I am back and placed the ordery automatically with Alidropship.

Now, since this is my first store and order, I have a question about the workflow....

-I clicked the Place Order Automatically.
-Changed the status of the order to processing.
-Orders are on "Processing" at Aliexpress.

Per the Knowledgebase https://alidropship.com/codex/8-work-tracking-numbers/, it states that once the shipper supplies the tracking ID "the plugin will automatically collect this tracking data and add it to your order details" as long as the plugin is running, logged to aliexpress and at my store customer's order. Does this also get the Order number from Aliexpress?

I however do not see the "Get Tracking" button, perhaps this button appears once there is a tracking ID in the aliexpress order page?

All future status updates are manually set right?

Thanks guys.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi all,

Well I am happy to announce that my store received its first order. Sadly Aliexpress cancelled said order wanting Verification of identity, almost 24 hours later I am back and placed the ordery automatically with Alidropship.

Now, since this is my first store and order, I have a question about the workflow....

-I clicked the Place Order Automatically.
-Changed the status of the order to processing.
-Orders are on "Processing" at Aliexpress.

Per the Knowledgebase https://alidropship.com/codex/8-work-tracking-numbers/, it states that once the shipper supplies the tracking ID "the plugin will automatically collect this tracking data and add it to your order details" as long as the plugin is running, logged to aliexpress and at my store customer's order. Does this also get the Order number from Aliexpress?

I however do not see the "Get Tracking" button, perhaps this button appears once there is a tracking ID in the aliexpress order page?

All future status updates are manually set right?

Thanks guys.
Hello, once you placed your order on AliExpress and paid it - order ID is automatically attached to your Store Order . Then you are able to see Get tracking ID button. If you don't have Order ID you can click Edit Order and Tracking ID button and manually insert Order number.
If you enabled option Mark orders as 'Shipped' in General Settings of AliDropship section the the status of the order will be automatically changed to 'Shipped' and 'Order shipped notification' will be sent to a client when tracking ID will be collected.

Rodrigo

Well, after I placed the order automatically it did t collect the order Id. So I guess I have to add it manually now.

I'll keep an eye on my next order to see if it transfers or not.
Thanks

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Well, after I placed the order automatically it did t collect the order Id. So I guess I have to add it manually now.

I'll keep an eye on my next order to see if it transfers or not.
Thanks
Ok, also please make sure your store page is always open through the whole process of placing the order and payment.

Rodrigo

Hello, once you placed your order on AliExpress and paid it - order ID is automatically attached to your Store Order . Then you are able to see Get tracking ID button. If you don't have Order ID you can click Edit Order and Tracking ID button and manually insert Order number.
If you enabled option Mark orders as 'Shipped' in General Settings of AliDropship section the the status of the order will be automatically changed to 'Shipped' and 'Order shipped notification' will be sent to a client when tracking ID will be collected.

Aother question Victoria, so far 2 out of the 3 items have been shipped, if I click the Get Tracking button, will it send the email to the customer with those two tracking IDs or only when ALL the tracking IDs are present will it send the email to the customer?

Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Aother question Victoria, so far 2 out of the 3 items have been shipped, if I click the Get Tracking button, will it send the email to the customer with those two tracking IDs or only when ALL the tracking IDs are present will it send the email to the customer?

Thanks.
The Order shipped letter will be sent when the status of the order will be changed (automatically or manualy) to 'Shipped'

Rodrigo

Well, continuing with the workflow of the orders, I received my second order today.

Clicked "Place Order Automatically", I had another tab open and logged in to Aliexpress.

The whole process goes through, says complete, I proceed to pay with my AliPocket balance. Payment confirmation screen, leave tab open.

Go back to my store tab, and the screen that opens up when you place order automatically is still there reading "complete", wait some more and it doesnt disappear. Finally I close it, and just like on my first order, the Aliexpress Order Number is not imported into my customer's order. So I will be needing to enter it manually.

Any advice?

Well, continuing with the workflow of the orders, I received my second order today.

Clicked "Place Order Automatically", I had another tab open and logged in to Aliexpress.

The whole process goes through, says complete, I proceed to pay with my AliPocket balance. Payment confirmation screen, leave tab open.

Go back to my store tab, and the screen that opens up when you place order automatically is still there reading "complete", wait some more and it doesnt disappear. Finally I close it, and just like on my first order, the Aliexpress Order Number is not imported into my customer's order. So I will be needing to enter it manually.

Any advice?
I am having the same issue and I need someone to help asap as a I receive a lot of orders on my shopify store which I am directing any sooner to alidropship