Order numbers not being automatically collected

Starfish1

Since yesterday, order numbers stopped being collected after an order is automatically placed and paid.

This only started happening the past 2 days and I haven't made any technical changes.

Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix it?

Georgy

Since yesterday, order numbers stopped being collected after an order is automatically placed and paid.

This only started happening the past 2 days and I haven't made any technical changes.

Same issue, tracking numbers as well
Hello! Thank you for reaching out. We are working on that issue. We will release the next version of AliDropship Google Chrome Extension, once getting 'Ali order' number will be fixed. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, George

DanielM

Hello! Thank you for reaching out. We are working on that issue. We will release the next version of AliDropship Google Chrome Extension, once getting 'Ali order' number will be fixed. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, George
Any updates when this will be solved?

Georgy

Any updates when this will be solved?
Same issue, tracking numbers as well

Hello! AliDropship Google Chrome Extension ver. 2.7.15.111 - we have released a new version. Right now Ali Order # and Tracking are getting correctly - https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...chrome-extension-ver-2-7-15-111-update.17359/