Order not listed on plugin orders only in woocommerce plugin

moonstuff

Hi,

i have a questions for more advanced users of plugin.

upload_2017-10-26_15-33-47.png

As you see i placed an order on my own website, already paid. And i see the order only in woocommerce order list.
upload_2017-10-26_15-35-38.png

I did not get it in alidropship plugin order list's. What do you think is problem? I will be real greatfull for help :)

EDIT:
upload_2017-10-26_15-46-46.png

I have also checked this two settings but it does not help to see orders in alidropship plugin (theye were checked when i was placing order)

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

i have a questions for more advanced users of plugin.

View attachment 1633

As you see i placed an order on my own website, already paid. And i see the order only in woocommerce order list.
View attachment 1634

I did not get it in alidropship plugin order list's. What do you think is problem? I will be real greatfull for help :)

EDIT:
View attachment 1635

I have also checked this two settings but it does not help to see orders in alidropship plugin (theye were checked when i was placing order)
In AliDropship Woo plugin all orders appear in WooCommerce -> Orders section.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator

moonstuff

You did not read my post :( I mentioned that this option was checked at start. Look at first post. And it is still not working. Any soulutions? :(

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
You did not read my post :( I mentioned that this option was checked at start. Look at first post. And it is still not working. Any soulutions? :(
I read your post very carefully, it seems that you messed everything up. :) Please send me your domain name and WP login credentials, I will check.

tekraid

yes i have checked Woocommerce Orders ... It is not showing up, please see attachment no order number

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 12.24.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-10-31 at 12.24.28 AM.png
    238 KB · Views: 12

albermontes

I got the same issue! I have alidrophip woo version, when some one made a purchase I click "Place order automatically" redirect to a page that I have to input the payment method(see attachment)?? I'm not supposed to have that information so I can't complete the purchase.

Question: For each purchase I have to click on "Place order automatically" can I do this automatically?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 12.00.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-08 at 12.00.45 AM.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 13

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I got the same issue! I have alidrophip woo version, when some one made a purchase I click "Place order automatically" redirect to a page that I have to input the payment method(see attachment)?? I'm not supposed to have that information so I can't complete the purchase.

Question: For each purchase I have to click on "Place order automatically" can I do this automatically?
Hello, what do you mean ? could you please be more specific? once you are redirected to AliExpress , you need to put your credit card data to complete the purchase.

albermontes

Hello Victoria, thanks for your reply.
I think I understand now, so when some customer made the purchase on my store I have to click on "Place order automatically" then I have to pay the product with my own credit card for example, is that correct?

And the second question is: can I have this operation automatically? I mean if some customer made a purchase I want these steps to be done automatically.

Thank you!!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria, thanks for your reply.
I think I understand now, so when some customer made the purchase on my store I have to click on "Place order automatically" then I have to pay the product with my own credit card for example, is that correct?

And the second question is: can I have this operation automatically? I mean if some customer made a purchase I want these steps to be done automatically.

Thank you!!
Hello, yes, you understood everything right.
You need to click Place order automatically and pay your order on AliExpress anyway.