Order fulfilment settings

orimond

hi there, I can't seem to find "Order Fulfilment Settings" in my Alidropship Woo plugin settings.
Am I missing out anything?

Kind regards,
Des

orimond

Hi Adil, tq for replying.

But I can't find Order section on my Alidropship Woo plugin like shown in the video.
The youtube video is showing Alidropship without the Woo plugin.

Also, in my dropship store, should I give option to my customer to choose which delivery method
to choose from?

Last edited:
As far as i know there is only two settings for the woo version that directly relate to orders. You should see the alidropship settings on the bottom left of the admin sidebar in the admin panel.

If you allow your customers to choose, i would setup something like so:
Standard (free) - 25-45 days
Expedited ($xx) - 12-25 days (usually e-packet times)
Premium ($xxx) - Maybe use dhl for this setting if available, this is usually expensive from aliexpress.

The best way to do it is offer the best shipping (usually e-packet) and include the shipping rice into your price for the item.
Eg. If the item is $5 with $2 e-packet, the minimum to charge is $7 * your multiplier. This route saves you the figuring out which shipping the user wants, and save time figuring profits.

orimond

As far as i know there is only two settings for the woo version that directly relate to orders. You should see the alidropship settings on the bottom left of the admin sidebar in the admin panel.

If you allow your customers to choose, i would setup something like so:
Standard (free) - 25-45 days
Expedited ($xx) - 12-25 days (usually e-packet times)
Premium ($xxx) - Maybe use dhl for this setting if available, this is usually expensive from aliexpress.

The best way to do it is offer the best shipping (usually e-packet) and include the shipping rice into your price for the item.
Eg. If the item is $5 with $2 e-packet, the minimum to charge is $7 * your multiplier. This route saves you the figuring out which shipping the user wants, and save time figuring profits.

Hi Sir, thank you for your reply.

May I know how do you setup the standard, expedited or premium delivery method on your online store?
Do we need to download a new plugin or can this be done in Woocommerce setting?

I'm pretty stuck here in regards to delivery options.

OR, do I just get the customers to pay for my product without having to know delivery charges?
and I just decide the type of delivery in AliExpress when I order for my customers?

Appreciate your kind feedback..

Thank you very much

Des

Well from my quick time looking around, it seems this functionallity is not part of woocommerce standard. I have found the following plugins which seem to do what you want (both paid options):
https://aceplugins.com/plugin/extra...bobwp-post&utm_content=extra-shipping-options
https://www.xadapter.com/product/woocommerce-table-rate-shipping-pro-plugin/

Though, what i would recommend doing is this: since your using aliexpress and shipping to multiple countries, i would setup free shipping on your site. After this i would include the shipping price into the full price of the item, as most e-packets arrive fastewr and most of the time this only costs $2-$5 its worth it to have free shipping on your site. If you find a item with higher shipping then usual, edit that price manually and take note of it to keep en eye on it. You dont want to sell something for $200 and it cost you $500 to purchase and ship the item.

Finally, navigate to this page: https://yousite.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=adswpricing and setup this to auto price your items. This will keep your items updated based on the calculations you provide for your store.

orimond

Well from my quick time looking around, it seems this functionallity is not part of woocommerce standard. I have found the following plugins which seem to do what you want (both paid options):
https://aceplugins.com/plugin/extra...bobwp-post&utm_content=extra-shipping-options
https://www.xadapter.com/product/woocommerce-table-rate-shipping-pro-plugin/

Though, what i would recommend doing is this: since your using aliexpress and shipping to multiple countries, i would setup free shipping on your site. After this i would include the shipping price into the full price of the item, as most e-packets arrive fastewr and most of the time this only costs $2-$5 its worth it to have free shipping on your site. If you find a item with higher shipping then usual, edit that price manually and take note of it to keep en eye on it. You dont want to sell something for $200 and it cost you $500 to purchase and ship the item.

Finally, navigate to this page: https://yousite.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=adswpricing and setup this to auto price your items. This will keep your items updated based on the calculations you provide for your store.

Hi sir, thanks so much for your kind advice.

I think maybe I should just consider using free Epacket for a start.
But I will also look into the plugins which are suggested by you.
I hope the price is reasonable too :))

Another thing, may I ask, if I am doing dropshipping business from aliExpress,
do I need to set up anything in "Shipping Zone" in WooCommerce?
Or should I just leave it blank ?

I only key in the countries in "Sell to specific countries" row under "General" setting.
But I'm not sure if I need to enter anything under the "Shipping" setting.

Appreciate your kind advice.

Thanks
Des

I entered just the countries i was selling to, if your looking solely for e-packet then the following list is of the countries that use/accept e-packet shipping, though you may have to check for any extras now included but will get you started:

• United Stated
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Luxembourg
  • Malaysia
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Russia
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Singapore
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Turkey
  • Ukraine
  • United Kingdom

orimond

I entered just the countries i was selling to, if your looking solely for e-packet then the following list is of the countries that use/accept e-packet shipping, though you may have to check for any extras now included but will get you started:

• United Stated
  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Canada
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Luxembourg
  • Malaysia
  • Mexico
  • Netherlands
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Russia
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Singapore
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Turkey
  • Ukraine
  • United Kingdom
Hi .. thanks for the reply. I'm thinking of selling to Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar & Brunei, but these countries are not included in the EPacket list. In this case, what other option can I use besides EPacket?

Thank you
Des