Order Fulfillment status not updating

KPit

Hi,

Kindly i have a problem with the Order Fulfillment status not being updated automatically, the ordered is shipped and it is still marked as processed.

-I have the latest version of Alidropship plugin Version 1.2.3
-I'm logged in to my account on aliexpress
-my chrome extension is logged in status.

I appreciate your kind support on this matter.

Than you

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

Kindly i have a problem with the Order Fulfillment status not being updated automatically, the ordered is shipped and it is still marked as processed.

-I have the latest version of Alidropship plugin Version 1.2.3
-I'm logged in to my account on aliexpress
-my chrome extension is logged in status.

I appreciate your kind support on this matter.

Than you
Hello, check whether your products have the AliExpress order number? if they don't - Tracking IDs will not be collected.

Orders ‹ Best Brooch — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-06-22 11.39.48.png
Check if you enabled automated status switching:

Settings ‹ Best Brooch — WordPress - Google Chrome 2018-06-22 11.38.46.png

https://alidropship.com/codex/tracking-ver-1/

KPit

HI Victoria,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes i do have the tracking number in ALiexpress order status but it is not showing on the plugin order details. It says "not available yet" and i have the automates status switched on.

Would it be possible because i did it manually changed the order status from pending to processed and now it is not pulling it out?

Thank you

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
HI Victoria,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes i do have the tracking number in ALiexpress order status but it is not showing on the plugin order details. It says "not available yet" and i have the automates status switched on.

Would it be possible because i did it manually changed the order status from pending to processed and now it is not pulling it out?

Thank you
Please make sure you have Tracking ID for that product on AliExpress , your extension is authorized on your domain and click Get Tracking button. After that check again. If the issue will persist contact our support: https://alidropship.com/contact/