order customized web store

sunetmdse

@alidropship

(1). What if I already had a domain name and host company, do I have to have a GoDaddy account?

(2). From your web store purchase page, it seems no option to select wordpress or woocommerce plugin. Can I pick woocommerce and where to pick? Or I can only choose wordpress plugin web store?

(3). Will you send me the download plugin link if I purchase web store? Do I own it?

JasonP

@alidropship

(1). What if I already had a domain name and host company, do I have to have a GoDaddy account?
I'm a bit puzzled by your question. If you already have a domain name and web hosting service why would you need GoDaddy which is exactly what you already have?

(2). From your web store purchase page, it seems no option to select wordpress or woocommerce plugin. Can I pick woocommerce and where to pick? Or I can only choose wordpress plugin web store?
AliDropShip (ADS) has 2 versions: ADS plugin and ADS Woo version plugin. The license of both versions will be sent to you after your purchase and you need to choose which one to use and activate. You have to remember that although both plugins have the basic functionality of connecting to AliExpress to import products and place orders, they are of totally different architecture, meaning they work differently under the hood. Also, at the moment there are certain functions which are available in ADS but not in ADS Woo......yet.

(3). Will you send me the download plugin link if I purchase web store? Do I own it?
Yes, you'll also get the licenses which are needed for activation. It's a one-time payment and you owe it for life wth all the updates.

See reply in blue after your queries above. Hope that helped.

Direct Webstore

why would you need GoDaddy which is exactly what you already have?
He didn't say he had a GoDaddy account, but the reason he's asking is because he "thinks" he needs one for a "custom store" made by the Alidropship team ... he doesn't. They normally use their own "Alidropship Hosting" ... but I'm sure he can use whatever host he wishes if he requested it.

ADS plugin and ADS Woo version plugin. The license of both versions will be sent to you
There's only ONE license number that can be used with either version.

You have to remember that ...... (Lots of irrelevant info) ...yet.
I think because of the fact that he specifically WANTS the AliWoo plugin ... he's probably already aware of all that info. lol :)

Hope that helped.
I hope so too. :)

Last edited:

sunetmdse

Thanks for your replying.

I have another question. There are 4 woo themes we can choose for the customized web store. 2 of them are free and other 2 are not.

Do you use the free one or paid one for the customized web store? If I pick the free one, do I get discount for that? or I have to pay to $59 for the Flatsome or Claue theme if I want them?

Direct Webstore

I use a completley different theme. (free) There are many Woocommerce compatiple themes you can use. Not just the suggested ones. Go to Themes/Add New .. type Woocommerce into the search box ... and take your pick. :)

Also ... the Alidtopship team don't own Woo themes. They can't give a discount. Just look for a theme and tell them you want it.

Actually...maybe they wont. You're asking in the wrong place. Write to support@alidropship and ask them.

JasonP

Thanks for your replying.

I have another question. There are 4 woo themes we can choose for the customized web store. 2 of them are free and other 2 are not.

Do you use the free one or paid one for the customized web store? If I pick the free one, do I get discount for that? or I have to pay to $59 for the Flatsome or Claue theme if I want them?

Before you make a decision on this one you need to ask yourself: How skilfull and comfortable am I with WordPress? If you're a newbie to building a store with WordPress I suggest you go with one of the free ADS themes. It would be easier to build your store and also the ADS version is more advanced compared to ADS Woo. That's my personal experience and opinion.

sunetmdse

Before you make a decision on this one you need to ask yourself: How skilfull and comfortable am I with WordPress? If you're a newbie to building a store with WordPress I suggest you go with one of the free ADS themes. It would be easier to build your store and also the ADS version is more advanced compared to ADS Woo. That's my personal experience and opinion.

What I meant was if I choose Flatsome or Claue theme - Do I have to purchase the theme from somewhere else or from you or just pay for nothing because it is part of customized web store package?

Direct Webstore

Alidropship do not own Woocommerce compatiple themes. If you want a paid one ... you have to pay extra. And for Gods sake...just write to support and ask them. Their custom shop service may only be with the original plugin ... who knows? support@alidropship.com

JasonP

@sunetmdse Sorry man! What I meant was that if you're new to WordPress it would be advisable to use the free theme by ADS: Da Vinci, Michelangelo or Rembrandt because they are ready-built with the basic architecture in place and you can set it up much easier and quicker than if you were to use the other themes. The easiest way to decide is to first install one of ADS' free theme, play around with it and then switch to a free WordPress theme like Shopper or Shopfront and check out the work involved in setting it up. After these trials, it would be easy to decide which theme you're more comfortable with for building your store. If you think you can manage Shopper or Shopfront then you could consider buying other premium themes like Flatsome.

Direct Webstore

... meanwhile, the Sales Team at Alidropship are feeling very neglected and are standing around scratching their asses, wondering why nobody writes to them and asks sales related questions. LOL :)

Mar

@sunetmdse Sorry man! What I meant was that if you're new to WordPress it would be advisable to use the free theme by ADS: Da Vinci, Michelangelo or Rembrandt because they are ready-built with the basic architecture in place and you can set it up much easier and quicker than if you were to use the other themes. The easiest way to decide is to first install one of ADS' free theme, play around with it and then switch to a free WordPress theme like Shopper or Shopfront and check out the work involved in setting it up. After these trials, it would be easy to decide which theme you're more comfortable with for building your store. If you think you can manage Shopper or Shopfront then you could consider buying other premium themes like Flatsome.
If you install one of the ADS free themes, that mean you are using the original Alidropship plugin which is compatible to these themes only. In that case you cannot switch to any other Wordpress themes.