Only 20% of the imported products were imported with complete images.

MaCaM2

Hi, i'm a newbie here, my question is, why is it that only abt 20% of my imported products using alidropship google chrome extension were imported with complete images while the others with no images?... i've waited for more than 12 hrs for the rest of the images to be imported to my import list, but it doesn't happen.

eg; I imported 100 products but only 20 products were imported complete with images...

Last edited:

daniel-97

I encountered the same problem too. But after 10 minutes, the images appeared in my media. You can try deleting those products and reimport them again. This time, clear caches first and see if it works

MaCaM2

Hi Daniel, thanks for the reply, fyi actually i've done what you've suggested & even waited for a few hrs for the images to be imported..
the products on the "images to be imported for: " status on the import list keeps on accumulating... but some products just stuck there in the import list without images that most of the times i will delete them after a few hrs..

daniel-97

Hmmm, this should be checked by Alidropship team, as I encountered that problem too, not severely but still got it.

@Victoria Kudryashova hope you can take the time to check this out. And the problem with my ("Save" in Variation and it kept spinning) still haven't been solved yet.