Online survey on dropshippin for school project. Please feel free to answer, all answers are appreciated!

Mark K

My name is Mark, and I am studying at the University of Applied Sciences in Laurea, Finland. I’m conducting research to learn about the dropshipping industry. This survey is for an undergraduate thesis and should take 3–5 minutes. I am interested to hear about your experience owning and/or operating a dropshipping business.

I am also looking for business owners to interview about their experiences with dropshipping. The interview is going to be like the survey, but the questions are going to be open-ended so that we can have a discussion on the topic. The interview will probably take around 30 minutes at most and will be conducted via Teams or Zoom.

Thank you beforehand to anyone who responded, and if you are interested in helping me with the interview, please write in the comment section about that, and I’ll be in contact with you.

All your responses will remain anonymous and will be deleted after grading.

Mark K

Probably yes, i am considering it. At least i would partially implement dropshipping fulfillment method in my e-commerce. The ideal situation would be also owning own stock.

mariahcarey

My name is Mark, and I am studying at the University of Applied Sciences in Laurea, Finland. I’m conducting research to learn about the dropshipping industry. This survey is for an undergraduate thesis and should take 3–5 minutes. I am interested to hear about your experience owning and/or operating a dropshipping business.

I am also looking for business owners to interview about their experiences with dropshipping. The interview is going to be like the survey, but the questions are going to be open-ended so that we can have a discussion on the topic. The interview will probably take around 30 minutes at most and will be conducted via Teams or Zoom.

Thank you beforehand to anyone who responded, and if you are interested in helping me with the interview, please write in the comment section about that, and I’ll be in contact with you.

All your responses will remain anonymous and will be deleted after grading.So you don't have to worry about anonimity!Just like in high school when there were personality tests :D also talking about high school,I remember struggling with homework and not knowing what to do and stressing out a lot bcs of it,but a friend of mine really saved me with this amazing site he found.So it's basically like a book full of useful info i'll leave it here https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/reasons-why-homework-should-be-banned-from-school/ so you can check it out for yourself!A lot of my classmates agreed with me that it's really useful and very good to grasp a breath of new fresh ideas and inspiration from it.It motivated me while writing texts and essays for my assignments about why homework should be banned from school hah!In my past it really helped me and I hope it will also help you!

Hey Mark! It's great to hear that you're conducting research on the dropshipping industry for your undergraduate thesis at the University of Applied Sciences in Laurea, Finland. I'd be happy to share my experiences with dropshipping and potentially participate in an interview to further discuss the topic. You can feel free to dm me at any time!Regarding the survey, feel free to send it my way, and I'll be glad to fill it out. Just let me know the best way to access it.As for the interview, I'm open to participating via Teams or Zoom. Please let me know the details, such as the date and time that works for you.Before we proceed, could you provide me with a brief overview of the specific aspects or focus of your research on the dropshipping industry? This will help me tailor my responses accordingly and ensure that our discussion aligns with your research goals.

Last edited: