one sale since November 2018

Junmoo

So I made my first sale 11 days ago, Yippee!!. I purchased a custom store, got some add ons (social rabbit, SEO starter pack, Facebook ad creation, lead pop up generation and I promoted on Facebook and Instagram) so I've spent quite a bit that I would like to make back but I'm just not making sales.

Id like to think my store www.glowupzone.com is attractive and efficient but I'd lve to hear what any of you think.

perhaps marketing is where I'm lacking... not sure. If I needed help with better marketing/promoting where could I get help with that?

Mar

So I made my first sale 11 days ago, Yippee!!. I purchased a custom store, got some add ons (social rabbit, SEO starter pack, Facebook ad creation, lead pop up generation and I promoted on Facebook and Instagram) so I've spent quite a bit that I would like to make back but I'm just not making sales.

Id like to think my store www.glowupzone.com is attractive and efficient but I'd lve to hear what any of you think.

perhaps marketing is where I'm lacking... not sure. If I needed help with better marketing/promoting where could I get help with that?
Yes, marketing is the thing. But while you are working on it, you also need to optimize the site also to improve loading speed.

1581678784576.png

topango

I tried to your site but it's just not opening... The performance is bad. That could send customers away.

Direct Webstore

I tried to your site but it's just not opening
Nothing is installed. Look at the page source. Their post was 5 months ago last February, who knows what they are doing with the site now? They must have scrapped it or will be re-installing soon.