One Paypal account for multiple web stores?

pinno

Hello,

Im building two woo commerce web stores with Alidropship and Im now going to set up payment methods using paypal. Can those of you who also run multiple stores tell me if it is possible to set up payment using paypal REST using only one paypal business account and if possible, can you please share tutorials that you think is useful? Many thanks for your help.

Beh

Direct Webstore

Yes. No tutorial necessary. Just enter the Paypal details normally on both sites. Same goes for any other Payment gateways e.g Stripe etc.

Just make sure that in the Paypal settings in each store you give a unique Invoice Prefix for each store so you and Paypal know which is which ...

pp.jpg

So if one site is called Puppy House (not a real site) ... give it a prefix "PH" ... or anything you like.

Give your second store a different prefix ... preferably the initials of the site. It's easier to remember.

:)

Last edited:

pinno

Hello Direct Webstore,

Thanks for your info. Its so great to learn that using paypal for multiple sites may not be something as complicated as i thought.

Could you please give me some hints about how to set paypal or our woocommerce sites correctly so that the users will be redirected to the correct sites after making payment? Also, do you know up to how many websites can share one paypal account?

Thanks again for your help. Have a wonderful day!!

Beh

Direct Webstore

Could you please give me some hints about how to set paypal or our woocommerce sites correctly
It's quite simple. Just fill in all the spaces in the settings. They are self explanatory. For all the details, check the Knowledge Base here ... https://alidropship.com/knowledge-cat/payg/

how many websites can share one paypal account?
657 Million ... LOL. Actually, as many as you like. I have 6 sites using the one Paypal account. I think the Alidropship team has dozens.

To make it more professional looking, I suggest you use a professional sounding Email that will cover multiple stores .. e.g webstores@gmail.com rather than mary-smith@gmail.com. If you already have a Paypal account ... just go to your account and change the email.

pinno

Hello again Direct Webstore,

Thanks again for your info. I probably should move ahead and just do it but may I ask when uploading our site logo, as shown in this page, how many logos can we upload? each site has its own logo so.....

B

pinno

Hey Direct Webstore,

Woud you mind if I privage message you? Currently the site is preventing me from sending you messages directly...

Beh

Direct Webstore

I ask when uploading our site logo, as shown in this page, how many logos can we upload? each site has its own logo so.....
You don't actually upload them, you just link to them. You can use a different logo for each site. I use my sites logos. Go to Media and copy the URL ... or right click your logo and copy the image address.

The alidropship team has multiple stores and does the same.

Woud you mind if I privage message you? Currently the site is preventing me from sending you messages directly...
I set it that way because too many people want to PM me ... either for help ... or to abuse me. LOL :)

Last edited:

pinno

Oh hey Direct Webstore,
I just wanted to ask if youre one of them who make a living by doing dropshipping... Too many gurus out there claiming theyre making millions but its hard to find out if theyre being honest or just making things up, but i somehow feel that youre trustworthy like most cat lovers :)

Direct Webstore

cat lovers
??? ... I'm a dog person. LOL

I WAS making a reasonable amount before with the Original plugin with 6 sites, but at the moment all activity is stopped as I am completely rebuilding all 6 of my sites with the Woo version based on all I have learnt and all my mistakes over the past two years. I'm starting from scratch again but I'm confident that when the new versions of my sites are launched they will be even better. But unlike some, I write a lot of original articles and also make product videos for Youtube. I've deleted them (videos) now as I'm being more choosy with products the second time around. Only ones with free shipping, e-packet, highly rated sellers and high selling items.

pinno

Hey again,
Ha! I thought youre cat fan because when i did a search all i saw were cute little cats everywhere :D

pinno

Hey again,

I thought youre more of a cat fan because when i did my search all i saw were cute little meow meows everywhere lol

So you were making reasonable income doing dropshipping. Was it something enough to support a average family of two where you live?

Ive been investing a lot of time and efforts and so far more or less a thousand usd (1usd is 4 times our local currency and 1000usd is a lot consider where i am). I started a few months ago trying to build one site with ten thousand products but it crashed after about 4500 products were added to it. It was apparently to big for my cloud server to handle. So i later decided to start clean, breaking the original site into 5 smaller ones, and so far im almost done with the first one. My main problem is writing product descriptions as english is not my first language and im just not that creative when it comes to writing. Perhaps i can take your tips and try making some videos.

It has been quite a journey already even if i have not yet launched my sites. Still lots to do in the coming months. Its great to know tho there's someone real out there really is making reasonable income doing this. Thanks for sharing.

Direct Webstore

So you were making reasonable income doing dropshipping. Was it something enough to support a average family of two where you live?
Each store was making around $200-300 per month ... but they were still growing. Now I'm making nothing ... but things should be bigger and better second time around. I have an independent income so I don't "need" income from these sites ... but my plan is to use them to support me in my retirement in 7 years time.

I used directwebstore
Can't see any cats.

Is ca.....y.com your site?
My cat store starts with c and ends with y ... but it's in maintenance mode at the moment.

Last edited:

pinno

Cool. With that income you should be able to buy a fabulous high end condo in KL, Malaysia and live an awesome lifestyle here too

Direct Webstore

Actually, I'm planning to retire in Thailand as I worked there as a teacher for 10 years and can speak, read, write the language already. :)

pinno

Wow!! Youre so super cool!! I love Thailand too and i once tried to learn their alphabets but i failed so miserably... Still cant remember anyone of them after 2 years. I still have that printout of thai alphabets hanging in front of my desk in my bedroom...
I wish you luck and hope all your plans will go well. Thailand is a nice choice perhaps even better than Malaysia

gkteng

Sawadi Khrap,

I am using the DaVinchi theme using the original Alidropship plugin. Where can I find the section to change the Invoice Prefix?

Thanks in advance.

Yes. No tutorial necessary. Just enter the Paypal details normally on both sites. Same goes for any other Payment gateways e.g Stripe etc.

Just make sure that in the Paypal settings in each store you give a unique Invoice Prefix for each store so you and Paypal know which is which ...

View attachment 5021

So if one site is called Puppy House (not a real site) ... give it a prefix "PH" ... or anything you like.

Give your second store a different prefix ... preferably the initials of the site. It's easier to remember.