One order of 4 items - 3 different suppliers

Benoit

Hi guys,

How do you handle when a customer order 4 items from 3 different suppliers? Are you sending them 3 tracking codes? How to do you manage that with Alidropship?

If @Yaros or @Victoria Kudryashova could answer - I'd really appreciate.

Thanks in advance.

Ben

Andre M

Hi, yes will be set 3 different track code, you have in our faq inform customers abouth that.
You cá inform saying order will be shipped separate because its from another warehouse etc...

Benoit

Thank you @Andre M

Is there a way I can put the three different tracking code in one email for "Your order has shipped" confirmation email?

Thank you for your help

Benoit

Hi @Andre M ,

I don't do automated email sent as I am using Alidropship Woo - the status of the order is not changed automatically when the order has shipped.

Do you know how to do that manually within an order? I mean adding three tracking code in one email - doing that manually how can we do that automatically? Because, we send one email with the four item in one email. How Alidropship will inform the customer only item1-2 for this tracking code, item 3 for that tracking code and item 4 for the last tracking code.

That's my question....

By the way, do you have the URL of the post you mentioned in FAQ? I can't find it.

Thank you a lot for your help.

Ben

Andre M

You Can send Direct email create by you with the track number.
This info is shipping e delivery

You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped but sometimes due to free shipping tracking is not available. For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase may be sent in separate packages even if you’ve specified combined shipping.