once again: terrible seller reliability - how to dodge it?

Volker

We are sourcing parts through Aliexpress for about 1 year now. And we cancel every second order because the seller will not have it shipped after some days. This is a terrible behavior but seems to be common sense. We actually check every sellers reviews, average ranking for shipping times etc. But only about every 2nd order will be shipped the next business days: average 5-10 days seems to be more common sense.

This still works sometimes for us, because we buy volume and have our own stock. But as soon we are going to open our new dropshipping store, we can't deal with these unreliable sellers anymore. We send 2, 3, 4 emails, asking why they don't ship our order. And then, when we cancel it, we get the question within 2 hours why we would cancel the order.

Actually my wife is Chinese and she knows about this behavior very well. But she don't have a plan in place to fix this issue - only by calling every supplier right the moment after placing the order.

Out of probably 20 different suppliers we sourced parts in the last 12 months is maybe only 3 or 4 left to be supplier for the dropship business too. This is a really bad quote...

Edit: All sellers I'm talking about are on Aliexpress for 2 or more years, have 5000 or more reviews, and not less than 98.5% good reviews. However, the rating for shipping time and product description is always only between 4.5 and 4.7. On eBay, 4.6 would mean you are really a bad seller!

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

You seem to be an EXTREMELY impatient person. I think this is your major problem.

1. You started a thread about modifying templates and when you did not receive any replies immediately ... you deleted the post and insulted the forum.
2. Sellers with possibly many many orders to process don't ship YOUR orders immediately .... you cancel the order.

Cancelling orders and then re-ordering from another seller is only going to increase the time involved.

...calling every supplier right the moment after placing the order.

I bet you push your way into the front of queues too ... LOL :)

Take a chill pill, relax and try to be more patient. :)

Last edited:

The Dropper

Each product has a processing time, make sure to check it before ordering, if the time end and your product didn't shipped, make sure then to contact the seller, sometimes they ship your order but just took sometime to update .
Good luck.