offering personalized products

GKW Products

How can I offer products that ask for personalized inscriptions? Is there a way to add a text box on the order page to accept inscriptions? There would also need to be a way for the text box info to be transferred to aliexpress order page notes area.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
How can I offer products that ask for personalized inscriptions? Is there a way to add a text box on the order page to accept inscriptions? There would also need to be a way for the text box info to be transferred to aliexpress order page notes area.
Could you please clarify what do you mean?

GKW Products

Sure, a product like a bracelet that the Aliexpress seller is offering that can be customized by adding the buyers name engraved on it. I would need a space on the order page that the buyer can input the name they would like on the bracelet that can then be transferred to the aliexpress order page in the appropriate position.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Sure, a product like a bracelet that the Aliexpress seller is offering that can be customized by adding the buyers name engraved on it. I would need a space on the order page that the buyer can input the name they would like on the bracelet that can then be transferred to the aliexpress order page in the appropriate position.
You can inform your customers that they could leave their wishes in Additional details and then copy that info and paste in Leave a message for a seller field