ODD MESSAGE IN ATTRIBUTES AREA: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array

thill

Hi AliDropship,
I am getting this weird message in the Attributes area of a product uploaded to the Import List (size of a product) => "Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given ......../wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php on line 0"

Actually this is one I have not edited, either before or after import, but opened just to use it as a template to try and fix a product whose Attributes I have tried to edit and is now 'broken' in both the size and color Attributes.

Thank you in advance.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi AliDropship,
I am getting this weird message in the Attributes area of a product uploaded to the Import List (size of a product) => "Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given ......../wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/init.php on line 0"

Actually this is one I have not edited, either before or after import, but opened just to use it as a template to try and fix a product whose Attributes I have tried to edit and is now 'broken' in both the size and color Attributes.

Thank you in advance.

Please PM me a link to that product , your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.

Please PM me a link to that product , your domain name and WP login credentials - I will check.
I am having receiving the same message on all of my imports with variables. No pictures show as thumbnails. I get a dropdown with names. If I click the word it will bring up the photo but that is not what I want. Some of the products have numerous variations and I would like for my customers to be able to see the picture not the words. It is frustrating for people when they have to click on every single letter or number to find out what a product variation looks like. I selected show images and dropdown menu is unchecked so I'm not sure where the instruction is coming from. I use shopkeeper with woocommerce.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am having receiving the same message on all of my imports with variables. No pictures show as thumbnails. I get a dropdown with names. If I click the word it will bring up the photo but that is not what I want. Some of the products have numerous variations and I would like for my customers to be able to see the picture not the words. It is frustrating for people when they have to click on every single letter or number to find out what a product variation looks like. I selected show images and dropdown menu is unchecked so I'm not sure where the instruction is coming from. I use shopkeeper with woocommerce.
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with a link to that product - I will check

smorice

I have the same problem. If I disable nice attributes the error goes away, but that doesn't fix the real problem it seems. I noticed that some of the color attribute boxes are filled in properly and some are not.

Christina

Administrator
I have the same problem. If I disable nice attributes the error goes away, but that doesn't fix the real problem it seems. I noticed that some of the color attribute boxes are filled in properly and some are not.

Hello, smorice!

Could you PM me your domain name, WP login details and the link to the product to check the issue on your end? Thank you!