Number of reviews on single product page display wrongly

Shiv Kumar

Please have a look the attachment. Number of reviews on single product page displays 0 after I edited some of the reviews. However there are 33 reviews on the page. Please provide the solution.

Attachments

• Screenshot (104).png
    Screenshot (104).png
    287.5 KB · Views: 22

the_lyall

Which plugin are you using for reviews? As I've seen similar issues with Yith review plugins but there are loads. Have you checked that all the reviews (comments) are approved in WordPress? I doubt they'd show on the front end if they weren't, but that would certainly stop them being counted.

the_lyall

I've found this issue as well - it seems that after adding more reviews via AliDropship it sets the count back down to zero on the product page. Only recently approved reviews count towards the new total, all old reviews remain on the product page but are not included in the review count.

This appears to be caused by a recent woocommerce update is there are already a few tickets about it on the WordPress forum.

Last edited:
Please have a look the attachment. Number of reviews on single product page displays 0 after I edited some of the reviews. However there are 33 reviews on the page. Please provide the solution.
Update: this is indeed a known issue with WooCommerce and there's an open issue on the WooCommerce github: https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/issues/27688

No resolution as yet.
Yes, this is the issue.

But as far as I remember, we changed something in the Alidropship Woo plugin settings so the reviews that were imported after the plugin update started being counted again but, yes, the previously imported ones might be still not counted.

If you need to have the proper number of reviews shown, I'd recommend you to delete and re-import all the reviews over again. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Before re-importing make sure that you have the last version of the Alidropship Woo plugin installed.

the_lyall

Yes, this is the issue.

But as far as I remember, we changed something in the Alidropship Woo plugin settings so the reviews that were imported after the plugin update started being counted again but, yes, the previously imported ones might be still not counted.

If you need to have the proper number of reviews shown, I'd recommend you to delete and re-import all the reviews over again. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Before re-importing make sure that you have the last version of the Alidropship Woo plugin installed.

That's not an option for me as I have literally thousands of reviews on my sites, all of which have been manually approved over the years. I will wait for WooCommerce to fix the issue so all existing reviews will be counted, as this is not an AliDropship specific issue from what I can see.

Thanks

Shiv Kumar

Yes, this is the issue.

For the time being how to hide "0 reviews" text from the page?