Notification emails not sent customers

Mar

I just confirmed that recently 'Processing order' and 'Shipped Order' email notification for customers are not sent out. I don't see this order notes anymore and customers confirmed that they don't receive such emails. This could be in the latest update of woocommerce. I know this is a woocommerce issue but the support team should have the idea to resolve it.

1604033562655.png

I just confirmed that recently 'Processing order' and 'Shipped Order' email notification for customers are not sent out. I don't see this order notes anymore and customers confirmed that they don't receive such emails. This could be in the latest update of woocommerce. I know this is a woocommerce issue but the support team should have the idea to resolve it.

View attachment 13312
I'm not sure it's a woocommerce issue alone, I noticed yesterday that the 'Order Shipped' notification wasn't sent to a customer and also the copy wasn't set to me as the settings I did. I hope they find a solution to it.

Reactions: Mar

Mar

also the copy wasn't set to me as the settings I did.
It is normal, if no email sent, naturally there was no copy. In my case, woocommerce sent the new order notification was sent to admin but not to the customer. The order was shipped, still no notification sent to the customer. What I am doing is forward the emails received by admin to the customer. Yes, the plugin may have something to do with it.

It is normal, if no email sent, naturally there was no copy. In my case, woocommerce sent the new order notification was sent to admin but not to the customer. The order was shipped, still no notification sent to the customer. What I am doing is forward the emails received by admin to the customer. Yes, the plugin may have something to do with it.
Yours is better I must say coz I didn't even get a copy for admin, I had to write a separate email to my customer to give the tracking number and to inform shipment is on the way.

Georgy

View attachment 13312
Hello, Mar! Thank you for your comment, we are investigating that issue.

Reactions: Mar

Georgy

Yours is better I must say coz I didn't even get a copy for admin, I had to write a separate email to my customer to give the tracking number and to inform shipment is on the way.
Hello, everyone!

We have checked the problem and received a "processing order" and "shipped order" emails.
Could you check if emails are being sent from the hosting?

Could you please provide us access details (WP + cPanel) to check what might be wrong?

Webyseo

This situation is very common and we have many complaints about it. Despite obtaining the tracking number, we observe that there is a large % of emails that are not sent.

I use WP SMTP & Email Log to ensure the sending of emails but I don't know the reason why the emails with the order tracking are not sent.

Is there any possibility to force the sending of this type of emails? It is a function that I would be willing to pay to obtain a better result.

Captura de pantalla 2020-11-21 a las 11.42.44.png

This situation is very common and we have many complaints about it. Despite obtaining the tracking number, we observe that there is a large % of emails that are not sent.

I use WP SMTP & Email Log to ensure the sending of emails but I don't know the reason why the emails with the order tracking are not sent.

Is there any possibility to force the sending of this type of emails? It is a function that I would be willing to pay to obtain a better result.

View attachment 13504
Hi,

First of all, I would recommend you to set up another mailing service on your site, for example, Sendinblue or Mailgun (you can find guides on how to do it over here https://help.alidropship.com/en/) SMTP doesn't always work stable enough.

and even this change might turn it to be working better.

Hope, this helps.

Hi,

First of all, I would recommend you to set up another mailing service on your site, for example, Sendinblue or Mailgun (you can find guides on how to do it over here https://help.alidropship.com/en/) SMTP doesn't always work stable enough.

and even this change might turn it to be working better.

Hope, this helps.

I'm experiencing the same here. whacking my brains out trying to fix this and thinking that I did (or did not) do something that caused this. turns out it is something everyone is experiencing. I do manual emails to my customers as a band aid solution. this is not good for business in general.

I will try this one out. but if you got something else that will permanently fix this, appreciate it if you can help out.

Thanks.

chris37

I'm experiencing the same here. whacking my brains out trying to fix this and thinking that I did (or did not) do something that caused this. turns out it is something everyone is experiencing. I do manual emails to my customers as a band aid solution. this is not good for business in general.

I will try this one out. but if you got something else that will permanently fix this, appreciate it if you can help out.

Thanks.
I recommend to find a better hosting which is providing mail service.