Not updating link in Insta BIO

landed

Anyone notice that their links in bio are not updating for a while? Please can the team investigate. TY

landed

Hi I am sorry I have to respect GDPR and my customers privacy. It's a big penalty to risk plus I value my customers. I am sorry.

If you feel now you can no longer check this issue I guess that is up to you. When I used to develop we would still try and resolve issues by replicating ourselves on test sites and with different environments.

If it is just my issue then maybe it is the way of the universe. TY

Cutegift

Hello I am having the same problem. Site was handed to me on 29th May ..My Instagram link to website it's broken and takes you to Instagram page not the site.

Nadezhda

Staff member
They don't really take it seriously IMO. JS
We take it seriously, but we need access details to check the issue as I wrote earlier. We don't have such an issue on our own websites and we didn't get such complains via support, so we should have website details to check and fix it. Sorry, but without it we can't help.

Cutegift

We take it seriously, but we need access details to check the issue as I wrote earlier. We don't have such an issue on our own websites and we didn't get such complains via support, so we should have website details to check and fix it. Sorry, but without it we can't help.

Thanks. Website is cutezzy.com..Instagram is @cutezzymg..

Cutegift

Hi! How did you realize that the URL is blocked?

When you click on the website link in bio it takes you to Instagram page saying the site link is broken
Same issue with Facebook account. All social media promotion set up for me in WordPress are not going through as it bounces back stating it content violet community standard.

Nadezhda

Staff member
When you click on the website link in bio it takes you to Instagram page saying the site link is broken
Same issue with Facebook account. All social media promotion set up for me in WordPress are not going through as it bounces back stating it content violet community standard.
I've sent you a PM

kdb

I have lost my #Pinterest account.

Post every 4 hours and mutual growth function was enabled.

The last day analytics shows that My account activities were strangely 15000 in one hour. Then my website is blocked. I am unable to find the reason for that even I have contacted the support but they send only a stupid reply. Violation of community standard.

I am preparing a website with similar functionality of Pinterest and friendly for dropshippers like you and me. ;)

Mar

I have lost my #Pinterest account.

Post every 4 hours and mutual growth function was enabled.

The last day analytics shows that My account activities were strangely 15000 in one hour. Then my website is blocked. I am unable to find the reason for that even I have contacted the support but they send only a stupid reply. Violation of community standard.
;)
A number of my Pinterest accounts were suspended and never activated again despite the many appeals made in different Pinterest supports. The worst is when an account is suspended, the site URL the account is linked to is also blocked, marked as spam. So creating another account for the same site URL is useless. I am posting manually in my Pinterest accounts now. There is something in Social Rabbit that cause the suspension, at least at my end. One thing I notice, this screen below, when you see it, make sure you receive the email mentioned. If not, you ignore it, don't click anything on it, otherwise the suspension will become real. Refresh the page and login to the account.

1592394087119.png