Not able to place order with Woo Plugin

signstrade

Hi,

I want to place order for the customer and trying to add item automatically, I pressed the button but it says adding item and stuck at this screen. I tdoesn't go any further. Everything is connected, the chrome extension is connected, the plugin doesn't add the item and keep on circling. Tried many time, logged out and logged back in but no luck.

Please help, what is the solution?

I am using Woo Plugin for AliExpress.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 10.54.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 10.54.36 AM.png
    165.7 KB · Views: 8

robbs77

I got the same problem. I have entered the cashback link correctly through aliexpress, but there is always a message "Your cash-back URL is not correct"

Capture2.PNG

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

I want to place order for the customer and trying to add item automatically, I pressed the button but it says adding item and stuck at this screen. I tdoesn't go any further. Everything is connected, the chrome extension is connected, the plugin doesn't add the item and keep on circling. Tried many time, logged out and logged back in but no luck.

Please help, what is the solution?

I am using Woo Plugin for AliExpress.
Same issue here. I am watching this thread
I got the same problem. I have entered the cashback link correctly through aliexpress, but there is always a message "Your cash-back URL is not correct"

View attachment 5523

Dear clients, please update your plugin. The issue is fixed. Thank you!

Last edited: