not able to install woo plugin on php 7.0.26 , issue with ioncube loader

Hi Team,

i have hosting on siteground, and there support done a lot of changes to make latest woo plugin install on php7, they tried every ioncube php loader, but nothing works.

can u guys please help me out with this?

erro in dashboard

Fatal error: The file wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php encoded as type [1/71] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

phpinfo details:

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.0.3, Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd.
with Zend OPcache v7.0.26, Copyright (c) 1999-2017, by Zend Technologies

chazm

same issue here but with ionCube and php 7.1 on my server. Emailed support long time ago but no response! Please get back to us as I can't lodge orders or match woocommerce orders with ali orders.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
erro in dashboard

Fatal error: The file wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/core/core.php encoded as type [1/71] cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

phpinfo details:

Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.0.3, Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd.
with Zend OPcache v7.0.26, Copyright (c) 1999-2017, by Zend Technologies
Please PM me your cPanel, WP login credentials, and domain name - we will check.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
same issue here but with ionCube and php 7.1 on my server. Emailed support long time ago but no response! Please get back to us as I can't lodge orders or match woocommerce orders with ali orders.
Please PM me your cPanel, WP login credentials, and domain name - we will check.

Tomz

Hi,

Having same error message. I have 7.2 php and looks like compatible with plugin version.

Zend Engine v3.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2018 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.1.0, Copyright (c) 2002-2017, by ionCube Ltd.
with Zend OPcache v7.2.10, Copyright (c) 1999-2018, by Zend Technologies

joedimarzio

Hello,

I´m also having problems activating the plugin, no matter which version of PHP I choose from the Cpanel or the plugin itself, I got the same error message for "ioncube not installed". I´m wasting money here?,
I also have Siteground hosting
Need help ASAP.
Thanks

Mar

Hello,

I´m also having problems activating the plugin, no matter which version of PHP I choose from the Cpanel or the plugin itself, I got the same error message for "ioncube not installed". I´m wasting money here?,
I also have Siteground hosting
Need help ASAP.
Thanks
In Siteground, if it is about ionCube Loader you have to get in touch with their support. They have so many dumb techs that would ask you to provide a step by step that lead to the issue. I have experience it myself many times. You should insist that there is no step by step, you just need ionCube Loader compatible with the PHP version activated, don't accept any reason why they cannot, don't accept less.

Tomz

In Siteground, if it is about ionCube Loader you have to get in touch with their support. They have so many dumb techs that would ask you to provide a step by step that lead to the issue. I have experience it myself many times. You should insist that there is no step by step, you just need ionCube Loader compatible with the PHP version activated, don't accept any reason why they cannot, don't accept less.

No Im not using SiteGround.
I have A2 VPS hosting.

For those who are experiencing same issue I suggest to try update ionCube. I updated to version v10.2.4 and no problems for now.