Not able to import products using Chrome Extension

ikramkh

Hi,

I have set up my Drop shipping store Mobile Fun. I have added a few products using Dropship Me plugin free version.

But I am not able to import products directly from the AliExpress website.

I have installed Google Chrome Extension when I click on the import button on any product, it says, "there is no active store".

I have clicked on the extension and added my store URL. It shows two options. Delete and Login.

When I click on login it goes to https://www.mobilefun.pk/oauth1/extension and then redirects to the main domain. But even after that, I am not able to import products.

I have also tried clicking on "Use Direct Import" from AliDropship plugin page. But get the same message, there is no active store

I have an active license of AliDropWoo plugin. Kindly guide me how can I add the products directly from AliExpress.

Thanks.

alidrop.PNG

aliwoo.PNG

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

I have set up my Drop shipping store Mobile Fun. I have added a few products using Dropship Me plugin free version.

But I am not able to import products directly from the AliExpress website.

I have installed Google Chrome Extension when I click on the import button on any product, it says, "there is no active store".

I have clicked on the extension and added my store URL. It shows two options. Delete and Login.

When I click on login it goes to https://www.mobilefun.pk/oauth1/extension and then redirects to the main domain. But even after that, I am not able to import products.

I have also tried clicking on "Use Direct Import" from AliDropship plugin page. But get the same message, there is no active store

I have an active license of AliDropWoo plugin. Kindly guide me how can I add the products directly from AliExpress.

Thanks.

View attachment 7102

View attachment 7103

Hello, ikramkh!

Please follow this instruction to resolve the issue. If the issue persists, PM me your domain name and WP login details to check it.

ikramkh

Hello, ikramkh!

Please follow this instruction to resolve the issue. If the issue persists, PM me your domain name and WP login details to check it.

Thank you, Christina,

I disabled the "Easy Hide Login" plugin and then tried to authenticate my store from Chrome Extension. It successfully authenticates the store. Then I tried to import a product and it was imported in no time :)

Then I again enabled the Easy Hide Login plugin and tried to import more products. I am glad now everything is working fine.

Thanks for the help :)

ikramkh

Can you guide in one more thing?

I've used Dropship Me plugin to import trending products.

Since it was my first store, and I don't know how to use the resources....

I have imported 25 products of just one category then I realize that I should import only a few products for each category because there is a limit of 50 products in Dropship me plugin...

When I completed the 50 products, I realize that out of 50 products I imported using this plugin, 23 products are out of stock....

Is there a way, I can replace the out of stock products with the new products using Dropship Me plugin?

Can you guide in one more thing?

I've used Dropship Me plugin to import trending products.

Since it was my first store, and I don't know how to use the resources....

I have imported 25 products of just one category then I realize that I should import only a few products for each category because there is a limit of 50 products in Dropship me plugin...

When I completed the 50 products, I realize that out of 50 products I imported using this plugin, 23 products are out of stock....

Is there a way, I can replace the out of stock products with the new products using Dropship Me plugin?
Hello ikramkh,

I hope that DropshipMe plugin can be useful for your business. We made the plugin and the first 50 product imports absolutely free to give our customers an opportunity to try the plugin and products, to let them see how everything works and to help them make a choice. Besides, we add free bonus products to all paid packages to let you add something new instead of products that are out of stock or disappeared from AliExpress.

But we limit free packages to 50 imports per one API key/domain as the process of product research, editing and adding to the database is very long and difficult, it is a meticulous work for our experts. So please be careful when importing and pay attention that each product contains links to AliExpress where you can find all necessary information about the product availability.

Please note that if you imported some product, but then deleted it, your import balance will not be restored. But you can import this product again using Re-import button. It will not affect your import balance. For more information about importing products with the help of DropshipMe, please take a look at this article, as well as this one.