not a techy person

I want to do this business. My question is based on your experience about the pc or laptop you are using, is there any specifications required such as processor speed, ram, graphics, size of screen? Coz I only have a 12.1 inches laptop with 1.3 ghz speed, and a 2 gb ram. Will this be suffice to run a website as well as the plug ins? Your answers will be highly appreciated. Tia!

I don't think there is an issue with your laptop specs, but the website is run via a hosting provider and the plugin is part of the WordPress installation.

Sorry for this stupidity, coz I know nothing about the language on the net. I dunno if my statement earlier is correct. Should I say run or create an online store/website? I am really into state of perplexity.

meeyule

Neil, the laptop/PC/phone you use has no influence on the website. The website will be online whether or not you are :)
So no, your leptop isn't too small.
The only thing you need to worry about is whether or not your internet connection is fast enough. With a slow connection, managing your store could be pretty painful.

Thank you so much Meeyule and Germanguyuk! That really clears the cloud. Yes, definitely I will be facing internet connection problem here in our country coz it really sucks. But that won't stop me! Again, thank you and see you around!