Normal Variant (Variation)

idearian

Can it make a normal variation (With dropdown menu) like before it is Aliwoo installed?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 11.33.36 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-16 at 11.33.36 AM.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 6

idearian

Look like after installing aliwoo, can make it into dropdown menu?

20776827_493357784331250_6055580248481767261_o.jpg

I too have this problem, thanks for clarifying matters. After following your procedures by Checking the box "display product variations in dropdown menu", and unchecking the box "display product variation as image",I click save and update product. On the single product page, nothing is updated. Regardless of which checkbox you check or uncheck, it will display product variation as image with no dropdown box. It is not saving the settings under product settings. I went to take a look again.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I too have this problem, thanks for clarifying matters. After following your procedures by Checking the box "display product variations in dropdown menu", and unchecking the box "display product variation as image",I click save and update product. On the single product page, nothing is updated. Regardless of which checkbox you check or uncheck, it will display product variation as image with no dropdown box. It is not saving the settings under product settings. I went to take a look again.
If the issue still exist please email us your domain name and WP login and password with a description of your problem - we will check it out.

I have emailed multiple times of different matters, there are quite a few bugs. The refund policy is only a week? Whats going to happen if these problems are not resolved after a week from my purchase?

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I have emailed multiple times of different matters, there are quite a few bugs. The refund policy is only a week? Whats going to happen if these problems are not resolved after a week from my purchase?
PM me please your domain name and WP login and password I will have a look at your issue.