Non stop issues with the Rabbit on Instagram

Karen Legloire

Hi there,
Hope you can help I'm really at a loss here...None of the scheduled posts have been showing on IG in 3 days now.
Here's the messages I get :
-an hour ago Can`t upload photo
-17 minutes ago Requested blog not found
I've uploaded the latest version of the plugin
I've logged out & re authorized
I've added lots of pics to the gallery
All of the posts are scheduled with a minimum of 5 hours between each of them
Can you kindly tell me what I can do to solve the situation ?

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Karen!
To our deep regret, there is a widespread problem on Instagram and we can't influence it(

-17 minutes ago Requested blog not found
Please, check if there are posts on your website Blog section.

BJozzy

Hi All,

Have the same problem since more that 2 weeks. SR is not posting on IG. :( All the rest social media posting is working fine...

denisrodricks

I have same issues with instagram, please help, this the error I have been getting the below error for past 1 month,

1577939089335.png
and the following error
"Jan 1 02:47 pm
This action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I have same issues with instagram
That's not the same issue. You've been blocked for some reason. e.g Posting blatantly spammy content or posting too much too often. Use SR, don't abuse it. Contact them to discover their reason and whether it is a "mistake" and get the decision reversed.

Reactions: Mar

Mar

I have same issues with instagram, please help, this the error I have been getting the below error for past 1 month,
and the following error
"Jan 1 02:47 pm
This action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."
When you see this error, you try to post manually in Instagram. I am sure you cannot and see the same error, meaning it is an Instagram issue, not Social Rabbit.