Non stop issues with the Rabbit on Instagram

Hi there,
Hope you can help I'm really at a loss here...None of the scheduled posts have been showing on IG in 3 days now.
Here's the messages I get :
-an hour ago Can`t upload photo
-17 minutes ago Requested blog not found
I've uploaded the latest version of the plugin
I've logged out & re authorized
I've added lots of pics to the gallery
All of the posts are scheduled with a minimum of 5 hours between each of them
Can you kindly tell me what I can do to solve the situation ?

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Karen!
To our deep regret, there is a widespread problem on Instagram and we can't influence it(

-17 minutes ago Requested blog not found
Please, check if there are posts on your website Blog section.

Hi All,

Have the same problem since more that 2 weeks. SR is not posting on IG. :( All the rest social media posting is working fine...

I have same issues with instagram, please help, this the error I have been getting the below error for past 1 month,

1577939089335.png
and the following error
"Jan 1 02:47 pm
This action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."

Last edited:

Mar

I have same issues with instagram, please help, this the error I have been getting the below error for past 1 month,
and the following error
"Jan 1 02:47 pm
This action was blocked. Please try again later. We restrict certain content and actions to protect our community. Tell us if you think we made a mistake."
When you see this error, you try to post manually in Instagram. I am sure you cannot and see the same error, meaning it is an Instagram issue, not Social Rabbit.