No variations found for this product

Detri

Wordpress version : 6.5.3
PHP : 8.1 Ioncube loader activated
Alidropship woo : 1.6.70

Hello, I am having trouble trying to install automatic orders on my store because no matter the products, the plugin never finds the variations as it is in the screenshot below

turkish_coffeepng.png

Please note that I have already tested with a multitude of products, some without variations, some with 1 or 2 variations and nothing changes. I always end up with this screen which tells me that it cannot find variations for the products
I even already uninstalled this wordpress to reinstall it and simply tested with the woocommerce and alidropship extensions
But I really don't know what to try anymore because I do exactly what is said in the tutorials that I watched

So thank you in advance for your help if you have already had this problem

Eva C

Hello, I have the same problem. I am just guessing that support of AliDropship plugin will write you to reset products by new version of plugin if you want to work it all fine. I tried it but reseting of products resets also the price, so it is impossible if you have thousands of products on eshop... So we have to do orders manually...

Detri

Thank you for your feedback, for the moment it's okay I haven't launched my store yet but I would have liked to set it up