No text or images to edit

Elizabeth

Hi
Hoping someone can help. When I import a product (individually or list) the screen is blank - no text or images to edit. Any ideas?

cheers
Elizabeth

Direct Webstore

From the WP Admin Import section (which no one uses) or "Direct import" from the Aliexpress page?

If it's from the WP Admin Import section ... try the Direct Import option. (Big Red Button)

If it's from the Aliexpress page ... need a screenshot to get a clue.

Elizabeth

Thanks for the quick reply. I use direct import from the aliexpress page. Have added many items in the past, but now there is no text in the edit section on new products or those already added to the store. All products show in the store but I now can't edit any content or images (all WP pages too).

Attachments

• no editing available.JPG
    no editing available.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 6

Direct Webstore

You sure you haven't accidentally ticked the boxes for not importing text and images when in edit mode?
Or are you just importing directly without clicking "Edit" first? If so ... try clicking edit ... then import.

Elizabeth

Definitely not clicking remove text and image boxes. Products previously added to the site are also missing text and images and cannot be edited (live site is ok).
Also I have had no traffic and no sales in weeks. Is there anyone you could suggest to do an edit of my site and see what the issues are?

Direct Webstore

Hmm ... I had a Woo Related Products plugin that removed text from posts before .. do you have any new plugins you've added recently? If so ... deactivate them one by one and see if any of them are causing the problem.

Elizabeth

Hmm ... I had a Woo Related Products plugin that removed text from posts before .. do you have any new plugins you've added recently? If so ... deactivate them one by one and see if any of them are causing the problem.
I've deactivated all those I added to help with editing (tinyMCE) and curation suite but it hasn't helped