No Sell Yet Please Advise

shazuae

Hi could you please check my newly created site www.sahaexpress.com I am from Dubai UAE professional web designer and developer... i got chance to create my own dropship store and research on niche and finally decided with “beach accessories” but its been one month i got social rabit and run social media too,,, i got many like and faster my social media and instagram likes comes faster like crazy but surprised not get any sell yet,,, no conversion.... i am having doubt of maybe wrong niche or what,,, please view my web and advise how i can bring more and more organic targeted traffic ... or what reason you think no conversion while traffic even coming through social media... any advise???

meeyule

Hi could you please check my newly created site www.sahaexpress.com I am from Dubai UAE professional web designer and developer... i got chance to create my own dropship store and research on niche and finally decided with “beach accessories” but its been one month i got social rabit and run social media too,,, i got many like and faster my social media and instagram likes comes faster like crazy but surprised not get any sell yet,,, no conversion.... i am having doubt of maybe wrong niche or what,,, please view my web and advise how i can bring more and more organic targeted traffic ... or what reason you think no conversion while traffic even coming through social media... any advise???
I don't think there's a problem with the niche.
What I DO think is a problem is that you don't edit the AliExpress product titles.
Take this one, for instance: "Sexy Print Bikini Set 2018 Women Push Up biquini Female Swimsuit Brazilian Bathing Suit Women bathers Beach Swimming Swimwear"
That's a ridiculously long title :)
I'd change it to something like "Brazilian Push-Up Bikini" or anything simple - keep it to around 3 words.
Remember to edit your permalink as well, and also your SEO fields.

shazuae

I don't think there's a problem with the niche.
What I DO think is a problem is that you don't edit the AliExpress product titles.
Take this one, for instance: "Sexy Print Bikini Set 2018 Women Push Up biquini Female Swimsuit Brazilian Bathing Suit Women bathers Beach Swimming Swimwear"
That's a ridiculously long title :)
I'd change it to something like "Brazilian Push-Up Bikini" or anything simple - keep it to around 3 words.
Remember to edit your permalink as well, and also your SEO fields.
hi thanks for your advise... but those long name comes when i import from aliexpress... and not only drop shippers but other end user customers also buying from aliexpress directly and there all products are long name... if this is the reason user not buying then why aliexpress itself making business of millions.... i know many people who dont know anything about drop ship and they not manage their store with aliexpress... they are just simple customer but they regular buying from aliexpress.... is this you sure this long name can be the reason of no sell... ? :)

meeyule

hi thanks for your advise... but those long name comes when i import from aliexpress... and not only drop shippers but other end user customers also buying from aliexpress directly and there all products are long name... if this is the reason user not buying then why aliexpress itself making business of millions.... i know many people who dont know anything about drop ship and they not manage their store with aliexpress... they are just simple customer but they regular buying from aliexpress.... is this you sure this long name can be the reason of no sell... ? :)
I'll break it down for you:

1: Your site is in English, so you're marketing to an English-speaking audience, but your titles look like they were written by a drunken Chinese dude with a badly-working translation machine. That doesn't inspire consumer trust.
2: The Google-bot likes titles that aren't too long, because if they're as long as the AliExpress titles they look spammy.
3: If your titles and meta-tags (that are based on your titles) look exactly like the titles and metatags on AliExpress, the Google-bot will think you're trying to hitch a ride on the SEO of a well-established site, and penalise you accordingly.
4: In the example I used, "bikini" is spelt "biquini". Do you want people to find your product by typing "Bikini" on Google, or "biquini"? Hint: there won't be awfully many in that 2nd group.

Last edited:

shazuae

I'll break it down for you:

1: Your site is in English, so you're marketing to an English-speaking audience, but your titles look like they were write by a drunken Chinese dude with a badly-working translation machine. That doesn't inspire consumer trust.
2: The Google-bot likes titles that aren't too long, because if they're as long as the AliExpress titles they look spammy.
3: If your titles and meta-tags (that are based on your titles) look exactly like the titles and metatags on AliExpress, the Google-bot will think you're trying to hitch a ride on the SEO of a well-established site, and penalise you accordingly.
4: In the example I used, "bikini" is spelt "biquini". Do you want people to find your product by typing "Bikini" on Google, or "biquini"? Hint: there won't be awfully many in that 2nd group.
its good learning thanks for that... but now the problem is i have to go each product and customize titles and slugs too? is there any alternate way to change titles faster :( ?

meeyule

its good learning thanks for that... but now the problem is i have to go each product and customize titles and slugs too? is there any alternate way to change titles faster :( ?
Nope, that's the only way.
About the slug: change your title, then click on "edit" next to permalink below the title. Delete the entire permalink field and click on OK.
It will then generate the new slug based on your title. The SEO fields you'll have to replace by copy-pasting your title.

shazuae

Nope, that's the only way.
About the slug: change your title, then click on "edit" next to permalink below the title. Delete the entire permalink field and click on OK.
It will then generate the new slug based on your title. The SEO fields you'll have to replace by copy-pasting your title.
ok great thats good help and lesson... i will start one by one product anyway... bcz i feel its important too as per you describe policy of google ... will see what happen later... also one confusion... if i change description hope it will not effect when system auto update pricing and other details from aliexpress... becuase of product name will change... is it? if more tips please welcome, thanks

meeyule

ok great thats good help and lesson... i will start one by one product anyway... bcz i feel its important too as per you describe policy of google ... will see what happen later... if more tips please welcome, thanks
I think you could do pretty well with your niche, and I like the look of your store, looks bright and happy :)
Just noticed that you have the category "Swimsuites", it should be spelled "Swimsuits". That's another danger of relying on AliExpress for titles :)

shazuae

I think you could do pretty well with your niche, and I like the look of your store, looks bright and happy :)
Just noticed that you have the category "Swimsuites", it should be spelled "Swimsuits". That's another danger of relying on AliExpress for titles :)
also one confusion... if i change name, description hope it will not effect when system auto update pricing and other details from aliexpress... because of product name will change... is it?

meeyule

also one confusion... if i change name, description hope it will not effect when system auto update pricing and other details from aliexpress... because of product name will change... is it?
Nope, it won't change. Only the price, inventory etcetera changes.

I'll advise you to review your English in the titles: example "One-Piece Backless Swimsuit Bikini" One-piece is not a bikini. A bikini is a two-piece swimming costume. In your case should be " One-piece backless swimsuit"