No Sales!!!

Tafari

My traffic is great, my FB engagement is keeping me on toes, but I have no sales. I'm I doing something wrong??

Attachments

• Dropship report.png
    Dropship report.png
    34 KB · Views: 100

jubran

Share your website URL, so we can give a feedback.
Try hotjar
Where are these traffic come from? How do you refer them and from which country, ages, etc...?

jubran

Cool but this niche is really hard to to profit from as it is extremely competitive. Now targeting tier 1 countries won't really help as they prefer to buy from a well known brand for this kind of things. But even worse if you want to target tier 2 or 3 countries, you'll end up with visitors only which is what you are doing.

Another thing you might consider doing is to work on your store, set up SSL, have a better and faster hosting, fix the margin on the button, have the menu more organized and of course fill the company info information.

You might also want to remove or translate Russian reviews if you are going to target tier 1 countries (no offense but from my experience, buyers to be suspicious about stores with Russian reviews as they aren't really seen beside on Aliexpress and Russian, or East European sites)...

And have a heatmap on your website which you can analyze!

Luckydude

I'd also say that SSL is very important. Many people will leave your store if you don't have it, even if they dont't know what SSL is used for :D
I dont't know how tech savvy you are but Let's Encrypt lets you create SSL certificates for free.

Also I noticed that you don't offer credit card payment but only Papyal, even though the Visa and MasterCard logos are in the footer. You should do something about it

simyan

Share your website URL, so we can give a feedback.
Try hotjar
Where are these traffic come from? How do you refer them and from which country, ages, etc...?

Thanks for the tip on hotjar, just signed up (for free) and started using it to track visitors activity. Much appreciated!

Benjamin Donkor

Your store is nice but before someone gives you his card or money at checkout, you must install SSL - the padlock thing on your site to give people security. It is a bit confusing to see your website showing SSL logo (see attached) but its not installed for encryption.

Please do a bit of research on niches and sell something quite unpopular. This is the difficult part. Bags, sunglasses and the like will not sell any time soon. Sell something strange but that which can appeal to a particular audience even in the big countries.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171112-162106.jpg
    Screenshot_20171112-162106.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 63

The Dropper

man ! fix that header, it should include importnat links menus like shipping, returns policy ..etc not the categories.

Direct Webstore

To be brutally honest. It's boring as hell. There are SO many people doing the same old boring unimaginative store like yours, and they all have the "no sales" problem too. You need to scrap it completely, do some hard work and research and come up with a narrower and more unique niche. I suggest you begin your research with the blog section of Alidropship.com. It seems MANY people just ignore all the good advice there .... then come here and complain about no sales.

Sorry to be so tough ... but it needs to be said to you. Get to work! :)

Lord Tjhai

To be brutally honest. It's boring as hell. There are SO many people doing the same old boring unimaginative store like yours, and they all have the "no sales" problem too. You need to scrap it completely, do some hard work and research and come up with a narrower and more unique niche. I suggest you begin your research with the blog section of Alidropship.com. It seems MANY people just ignore all the good advice there .... then come here and complain about no sales.

Sorry to be so tough ... but it needs to be said to you. Get to work! :)
Can you be more specific? What's boring? Is it the products? Do you mean it's a boring niche? Or it's not niche products at all? Of course I read the blog. I also read the suggestion. Maybe I miss calculate, please tell me.

Direct Webstore

Can you be more specific? What's boring? Is it the products? Do you mean it's a boring niche? Or it's not niche products at all? Of course I read the blog. I also read the suggestion. Maybe I miss calculate, please tell me.

General Toy stores, like ”General Fashion" stores are everywhere. Nothing unique at all. Way too much competition. Again...you need a MUCH narrower and unique niche. Take the "World of Harry"as an example. You don't see Harry Potter stores "everywhere". There may be a few, but nothing like the glut of boring toy stores, fashion and clothing stores, baby goods stores etc. One of my stores is actually a "toy store" but a very narrow niche one .. and does quite well. But I also write blogs and make videos on Youtube for the products. You need to do a bit of "work"

How many visitors do you have and how do you get them?

Traffic is irrelevant if the store is ZZZzzzzzzz. Do a search through this forum and you will see that almost everyone complaining of no sales or very low sales has a generalised store like yours. No thought, creativity, imagination or research has been done.

It reminds me of the big Malls in Thailand where there are entire floors covered by a couple of hundred Mobile Phone stalls, all pretty much identical and the owners sitting there with no customers and playing Candy Crush on their iPhones all day. I mean, what kind of a person walks into a place like that, sees two hundred mobile phone stalls running and thinks "Oh! I think I will open a mobile phone stall here too!"

Put that "thinking cap" on and start researching. :)

Last edited:

JohnSmith

Wt... do you know how big your damn images are?

This is what I see when I visit your product page.

1Capture.PNG 2Capture.PNG

edited: :D

Last edited:

JohnSmith

I mean, what kind of a person walks into a place like that, sees two hundred mobile phone stalls running and thinks "Oh! I think I will open a mobile phone stall here too!"

Put that "thinking cap" on and start researching. :)

Lol... many of those shops are owned by the same people and not all businesses are opened to make money. ;)