NO SALES YET

xtian

Hi, can anyone advise what to do, since I started October 2020 until now there is no development in my store, i have tried campaign and services to promote my premium store but still no sales.

Thanks,

Last edited:

daniel-97

If you don't mind, write your store URL here so everyone can judge and send out their opinions.

If you mind, inbox me your URL and I'll give you my opinion

EdnaW

Sales is all about positioning yourself according to demand. We all are unaware of the implications of current trends for all industries, especially e-commerce. There is no way to know what's going to happen in your industry because we’re moving so fast BUT you can try and ride a trend until you find something that suits you better though!

AI is taking over the digital world. I mean, if you're not on top of current events then your head must be in the sand because everyone's talking about AI and Machine Learning in converting sales and making a profit. It seems like every niche has been dominated by bots- from marketing to email list building, lead generation and prospecting, ad campaigns... The first person who is able to master an algorithm will win all those money making niches.

Your campaign is only as good as your system and plan–how do you target your audience, how do you execute your product descriptions, and etc. One cool thing about AI taking over is–it means you can save all your time from doing all the labor by yourself, and let a piece of tech and software do all the necessary work for you. If you're actually interested in automating your sales process (email marketing, lead generation, analytics) there are tons of resources readily available that can help you get started. I highly recommend this article I saw on Reddit to give you an insider glance of how you can integrate software into your system. Hope this helps!

Badhshah

Sales is all about positioning yourself according to demand. We all are unaware of the implications of current trends for all industries, especially e-commerce. There is no way to know what's going to happen in your industry because we’re moving so fast BUT you can try and ride a trend until you find something that suits you better though!

AI is taking over the digital world. I mean, if you're not on top of current events then your head must be in the sand because everyone's talking about AI and Machine Learning in converting sales and making a profit. It seems like every niche has been dominated by bots- from marketing to email list building, lead generation and prospecting, ad campaigns... The first person who is able to master an algorithm will win all those money making niches.

Your campaign is only as good as your system and plan–how do you target your audience, how do you execute your product descriptions, and etc. One cool thing about AI taking over is–it means you can save all your time from doing all the labor by yourself, and let a piece of tech and software do all the necessary work for you. If you're actually interested in automating your sales process (email marketing, lead generation, analytics) there are tons of resources readily available that can help you get started. I highly recommend this article I saw on Reddit to give you an insider glance of how you can integrate software into your system. Hope this helps!
Isn't that what the Alidropship Plugin and the SocialRabbit Plugins are for (helping automate promoting your store)?