No Sale, Wrong or Right Niche

shazuae

Hi could you please check my newly created site www.sahaexpress.com I am from Dubai UAE professional web designer and developer... i got chance to create my own dropship store and research on niche and finally decided with “beach accessories” but its been one month i got social rabit and run social media too,,, i got many like and faster my social media and instagram likes comes faster like crazy but surprised not get any sell yet,,, no conversion.... i sm doubt of maybe wrong niche or what,,, please view my web and advise how i can bring more and more organic targeted traffic ... or what reason you think no conversion while traffic even coming through social media... any advise???

apislerr

Hi could you please check my newly created site www.sahaexpress.com I am from Dubai UAE professional web designer and developer... i got chance to create my own dropship store and research on niche and finally decided with “beach accessories” but its been one month i got social rabit and run social media too,,, i got many like and faster my social media and instagram likes comes faster like crazy but surprised not get any sell yet,,, no conversion.... i sm doubt of maybe wrong niche or what,,, please view my web and advise how i can bring more and more organic targeted traffic ... or what reason you think no conversion while traffic even coming through social media... any advise???

Hi Saha, what other thing you do for your store except social media?