No products displayed

Gary Gerardo

Hi,

My site products are not showing. It will just show the header and footer of the theme (raphael), but no products. Just blank white screen in between header and footer. I tried switching themes with same issue.
I am able to import product via Use Direct Import tab and even published a few products. They even show up under Import List tab. But when I access my site, it's just don't show the products.
I already checked the following:
**latest Alidropship for PHP 7.2
**latest themes
**PHP settings on my host is set to 7.2
**I also have the latest wordpress installed (4.9.8)

Am I missing some settings. Hoping for any help as I am on my wits end. thank you

Gary Gerardo

Sunster

Staff member
Are you sure you actually published the products? If they are still in your import list then they are not published.

Christina

Administrator
Hi,

My site products are not showing. It will just show the header and footer of the theme (raphael), but no products. Just blank white screen in between header and footer. I tried switching themes with same issue.
I am able to import product via Use Direct Import tab and even published a few products. They even show up under Import List tab. But when I access my site, it's just don't show the products.
I already checked the following:
**latest Alidropship for PHP 7.2
**latest themes
**PHP settings on my host is set to 7.2
**I also have the latest wordpress installed (4.9.8)

Am I missing some settings. Hoping for any help as I am on my wits end. thank you

Gary Gerardo

Hello, Gary!

Could you please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue? Thank you!