No Payment Option on Aliexpress

julieh

My store is new and I am new to dropshipping. I have just arranged for someone to go through the purchase process on the site to buy a small item so I can run through the steps before I start making hundreds of sales a day. Yes, okay, wishful thinking but better I should know if there are any problems before anyone actually buys anything.

Well, I have a strange problem. After clicking through Place Order Automatically and choosing shipping etc, I get to the Place Order button. When I click it, it says I should pick a payment method. But there are no payment methods to choose. Please someone tell me that there is an easy fix for this.

1565378878711.png

Mar

My store is new and I am new to dropshipping. I have just arranged for someone to go through the purchase process on the site to buy a small item so I can run through the steps before I start making hundreds of sales a day. Yes, okay, wishful thinking but better I should know if there are any problems before anyone actually buys anything.

Well, I have a strange problem. After clicking through Place Order Automatically and choosing shipping etc, I get to the Place Order button. When I click it, it says I should pick a payment method. But there are no payment methods to choose. Please someone tell me that there is an easy fix for this.

View attachment 9807
Normally you should see this screen below. Did you add a credit card to your account?

1565401344062.png

julieh

Hi Mar,

Thank you. I was not seeing that screen at all. In the end, I contacted Aliexpress and a very helpful agent walked me through the probem.