No Notifications of order and nothing recorded in the backend as well

Keyur Amin

Hello,
I just received a message from someone who said that she ordered a product on 23rd February and have been waiting since then.

Upon checking the records, I do not find any thing for her in the website backend, Stripe or PayPal account.

Could it be a hoax but then she also said that she paid for fast shipping which is one option available during the checkout. I also do not have any abandoned carts during that period.

Is this an alarming situation and if so, how could this be resolved?

Mar

Hello,
I just received a message from someone who said that she ordered a product on 23rd February and have been waiting since then.

Upon checking the records, I do not find any thing for her in the website backend, Stripe or PayPal account.

Could it be a hoax but then she also said that she paid for fast shipping which is one option available during the checkout. I also do not have any abandoned carts during that period.

Is this an alarming situation and if so, how could this be resolved?
If there was nothing in the system and everywhere that there should be, e.g Stripe or Paypal, there is nothing. Don't fall for these scams.

kumudu

Just sharing.....Probably you will get another email after maybe a month or so. Just ask for the order number and you might get a response or some different sequence. You can also ask which email address they used. Chances are there you get a threating email saying they will complain to Paypal / Stripe or card company. I have come across many. (not on my personal stores). Just scammers.

Keyur Amin

Just sharing.....Probably you will get another email after maybe a month or so. Just ask for the order number and you might get a response or some different sequence. You can also ask which email address they used. Chances are there you get a threating email saying they will complain to Paypal / Stripe or card company. I have come across many. (not on my personal stores). Just scammers.
Thanks Kumudu for the advise. I will keep it in mind. And obviously, if they have purchased it then they should have the proof, without proof nothing is gonna happen.