No "AliExpress" Option under Alidropship Woo

EvaandRosa

Hi, i am trying to access the settings page where I can either configure the Order fulfillment settings or the part where I can enter my Aliexpress account credentials/details. However in my Alidropship Woo, it does not have the Aliexpress option to choose from, it only has things like "Import Products", "Import Reviews' and etc. Please see image attached.

Please help as I am about to launch my e-commerce site this week.

Attachments

• alidropshipWOO.PNG
    alidropshipWOO.PNG
    9.9 KB · Views: 10

DanWood

Have you activated the plugin? Goto the plugins section and check the plugin itself.

Ensure you have ION Cube installed, you should get a warning bar up the top if you don't.

Ensure you've got the correct version for your PHP version.

Clear any caching if you're caching on the admin side.

EvaandRosa

Thanks for the very quick comment!
Unfortunately yes, I have already tried all the things you mentioned. Still the Aliexpress option does not appear.

I assume at some point, we need to enter our Aliexpress login and password right? So that when we receive actual orders, this account will be used to contact the suppliers.

DanWood

The plugin only requires the license key

You need to install the Chrome extension for things such as adding products and linking your account (you must always stay logged into the account on the aliexpress website for placing orders etc)

The Alidropship settings not showing is odd, can you attach a screenshot of your plugins page please?

Lar4ik

Hi, i am trying to access the settings page where I can either configure the Order fulfillment settings or the part where I can enter my Aliexpress account credentials/details. However in my Alidropship Woo, it does not have the Aliexpress option to choose from, it only has things like "Import Products", "Import Reviews' and etc. Please see image attached.

Please help as I am about to launch my e-commerce site this week.

There's no Aliexpress tab in Alidropship Woo. It is present only in the Original version of Alidropship.

EvaandRosa

Thanks again @DanWood , yeah, i have already activated using license key and done all the extension stuff.
Hi and thanks @Lar4ik , okay noted, is there a place in the wordpress dashboard where i need to enter my Aliexpress login and password?

Lar4ik

Thanks again @DanWood , yeah, i have already activated using license key and done all the extension stuff.
Hi and thanks @Lar4ik , okay noted, is there a place in the wordpress dashboard where i need to enter my Aliexpress login and password?

you don't need to enter your aliexpress credentials in the plugin, however you need to be logged in on aliexpress itself before you place the orders on aliexpress.

Mar

Thanks for the very quick comment!
Unfortunately yes, I have already tried all the things you mentioned. Still the Aliexpress option does not appear.

I assume at some point, we need to enter our Aliexpress login and password right? So that when we receive actual orders, this account will be used to contact the suppliers.
You only need to get in touch with the seller or supplier when you have inquiries about the product. In auto order, it is between you and AliExpress. Of course the seller will be notified by the system but not directly from you.

EvaandRosa

Thanks @Lar4ik , lemme try to place an actual order.
Thanks @Mar , noted on getting in touch with them only when needed to. In Aliexpress WOO, unfortunately I also can't find the setting where i can either set the Auto Order to ON or OFF though.

Mar

Thanks @Lar4ik , lemme try to place an actual order.
Thanks @Mar , noted on getting in touch with them only when needed to. In Aliexpress WOO, unfortunately I also can't find the setting where i can either set the Auto Order to ON or OFF though.
There is no such setting to turn Auto Order on or off.