No action on webstore yet

Chira Vlad

Hello,so i opened a new webstore with accesories for men and women and i got 0 viewers so far.It's been 1 month or so since i started this webstore...i am trying to post on facebook groups almost everyday...i am also using social rabbit..but still nothing...i get some likes on Ig and thats all...no followers..no viewes on website...and ofc no sales...what am i doing wrong? Is my niche that bad? Or i am just unlucky? Any sugestions pls? In case you wanna visit webstore here is it
Https://accesoriesbox.com

destrovel

If you're not even getting visitors, judging your site won't really help.

What I do see on your site however is that you've taken zero effort to polish up the product names, pictures or descriptions.
Everything still has the chinglish name.

For example this product.

It's called "Fashion Belts for women Genuine leather". Why not something like "Leather Snake-pattern Belt"?

Then under description, I see things like "Style: Fashion", "Belts material: Cowskin" and "Material: High Quality Second Layer Cow Leather". What you just did was buy a webshop template and fill it with aliexpress products for triple the price.

Make it look like you know all about your products, like you actually specialize in it. Now you just have a copy of the Aliexpress fashion accesoires section.

Further, your logo is disformed. Make a logo that fits your template, so it looks more professional.
Carefully select product pictures. I tend to delete 3/4 of all pictures the ali seller includes, because they are garbage.
I spend 10-15 minutes rewriting the entire description to be catchy and informative.
I redo the product features to fit my template, so every product has the same structure:
Brand - Size - Material

Any product variations I rename to become more exclusive. Not just black or white, but "midnight black" and "pearl white".
Your belt would become:

Leather Snake-pattern Belt
"With this genuine leather belt you'll steal the show on any occasion! Available in 4 sizes to fit everybody!
The fashionable snake-pattern makes you stand out from the crowd, and is flaming hot for the summer season in Paris and Cannes!
And because you don't wear red everyday, we also have them available in pearl white or midnight black!"

Chira Vlad

I see,thanks for your explanation,i appreciate.But anyway...even with that problems i have on the products...i still have 0 viewes on site...maybe people wont buy the products...but atleast they could look at em...but i dont even get that privilege.

balflearlee

Have you try to promote your store? Like in FB or instagram?
I also made the same mistakes like yours before, imported hundred of products without really look at the product page. Few days later i took a detail look of my store and and tell myself that i won't make any purchase in this website.

So i spent much time in select & edit the images & title, no description added, but i believe is good to have.

After one month of rebuilt my store, it took me another 1 or 2 weeks to got my first sale. It is come from FB promotion.
Last night i got 3 sales, so happy :)

Feather

I completely agree with destrovel. You will need to put more time into editing your descriptions/titles and images. Your logo is not eye-catching and it's distorted. Also, another great way to generate traffic is by blogging about items in your store. Maybe purchase a few items and give a detail review of them?

ChrisM

Chira Vlad I was really enthusiastic about this service until I read this thread! Maybe you could try advertising offline, as in printing flyers and dropping them in letterboxes? That is what I am planning on doing should I go ahead and set up an AliDropship store. I always found Facebook and Instagram useless for generating traffic, especially now with Facebooks reach at less than 2%. And as Instagram is owned by Facebook I daresay something similar is happening there. You could try alternative social media sites such as Minds maybe? Personally I think anything that minimizes online communication with customers is a good thing, as I am hopeless at writing those feel good social media posts, and will be sticking to old fashioned talking to people, knocking on doors, and distributing flyers.

https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/facebook-declining-organic-reach

balflearlee you mentioned you added hundreds of items, is there a limit to the number of items one can add to their store? I was hoping to at least add 1000 products to my store and was wondering if I could still do that if I ordered the software on its own or the plans that cap the number of products.

ChrisM

I think I found the problem. Your not a native English speaker, correct? I noticed a few mistakes in the wording on your front page that would probably turn away native speakers. They are not big mistakes but sometimes the little things will turn away native speakers. Anyway they are nothing major and I tried amending them below, everything else seems fine, although the logo could be a bit larger. Hope this helps and hope your store becomes successful soon!

"Are you looking for good products at low prices? Then you are on the right place!" should read "Are you looking for great products at low prices? Then you have found the right place!"

"You want to make him or her a gift? try our products" should read " Looking for the perfect gift? Browse our products!"

Edit: Regarding your logo, I see you stated your aiming your shop at men and women? I would add a silhouette of a man to match the silhouette of the woman. Maybe the man could be moving his body in the opposite direction to the woman and holding something masculine. And you need a tag line, you have 'Fashion & gadgets' from what I can read beside your favicom. Maybe include the tag line at the bottom of your logo so people know the store is for women and men. Maybe something under 'Accessories Box' that says Fashion & Gadgets for Men & Women. That way people will associate that tag line with your store and are more likely to remember it. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

sozoalvin

hey man, realised that your site @ accesoriesbox.com does not have content anymore.

just want to give you some encouragement to carry on. YOU CAN MAKE THIS WORK! Believe in yourself!