Nicks Journey

nick

6 days in and i am starting to see a small amount of traffic from the search engines and getting some likes and followers on social media.

nick

OMG, my niche is in the cosmetics industry however had only one acceptance in group and as soon as i posted they deleted me, so i joined another open group which was in the adult niche, did not realize facebook will not allow posting as page anymore so the post is showing up on my personal page , now all my friends going to think im a perv!!!!!!

Neil

:D:D Start a new facebook account and take over as admin of your page.. its best to keep business and personal separate anyway.

also many groups don't allow business posts and they usually say so in the rules.

nick

Thanks for the advice, if they do not allow business posts how can i post in groups even with admin rights to another account as i will have to put a link to
to my website in any post i make and this will still be classed as business., people are not that naive.

Neil

Unfortunately there are some niches that are not suitable for facebook group advertising because of that very reason - that most groups just don't allow business advertising. This needs to be apart of your research and thought pattern when evaluating a niche of suitability - i know that doesn't really help you now so i guess the only thing you can do is try and find some groups that do allow it. However Facebook is just one part of the potential ways you can bring customers to your site, if it turns out to not be worth it, focus on the other social networks - Instagram is amazing at driving customers to your site.

DonnieBrasco

You need a sales funnel, a separate website where you have informational articles with your backlinks.

Example:

You work in the survival gear niche, you gonna setup a site with Articles about the survival topic, for example "the 5 most essential survival tools", write a 100-200 Word Text (you need to get the text right, its very important) for each article + have a picture collage (1 big + 3 small).

Join Niche related Facebook/Pinterest Groups and share your content, just check other high quality sites in your niche and try to recreate their look and feel.

i just purchased alidropship plugin in the sale and will apply this strategy to my site, im very curious about the outcome.

Anyone who works wih alidropship plugin is more then welcome to send me a PM with his Skpye name.

Regards

nick

Unfortunately there are some niches that are not suitable for facebook group advertising because of that very reason - that most groups just don't allow business advertising. This needs to be apart of your research and thought pattern when evaluating a niche of suitability - i know that doesn't really help you now so i guess the only thing you can do is try and find some groups that do allow it. However Facebook is just one part of the potential ways you can bring customers to your site, if it turns out to not be worth it, focus on the other social networks - Instagram is amazing at driving customers to your site.
You need a sales funnel, a separate website where you have informational articles with your backlinks.

Example:

You work in the survival gear niche, you gonna setup a site with Articles about the survival topic, for example "the 5 most essential survival tools", write a 100-200 Word Text (you need to get the text right, its very important) for each article + have a picture collage (1 big + 3 small).

Join Niche related Facebook/Pinterest Groups and share your content, just check other high quality sites in your niche and try to recreate their look and feel.

i just purchased alidropship plugin in the sale and will apply this strategy to my site, im very curious about the outcome.

Anyone who works wih alidropship plugin is more then welcome to send me a PM with his Skpye name.

Regards

thanks for your advice,
since my last post i got accepted into a relevant niche group with 56k members on fb ,i posted a product image with links to my website asking what the members thought of the product, the post looks as though it has come from my personal account which is fine by me , the main thing is it worked and the post had a good reach.

Still no sales yet.

nick

Example:

Regards

Sounds like a good idea, will still need to have links to the dropship site in the articles, so i may as well set up the blog directly on the dropship site and share articles to groups as myself and get the seo benefit fo search traffic.

nick

likes,followers, some search engine traffic, posting in groups, referalls from sb to website etc

Still NO SALES

I am expecting conversions to be in the 1-2% range, not getting enough traffic at the moment will give it a few more weeks then decide what to do.

nick

Im getting a steady increase in unique users from 10 once my site was indexed and now about 40 a day.

Doug

Keep going Nick :)
What is your opinion about socialrabbit? Is it bringing followers or engagement? qualified traffic?

nick

Keep going Nick :)
What is your opinion about socialrabbit? Is it bringing followers or engagement? qualified traffic?

Looking at my stats, its bringing followers and likes and referral traffic but it has a very high bounce rate.

nick

Starting to get frustrated , no sales!!!!

Social rabbit seems like a waster of time and i am not spending my time doing shout outs for a few dollars profit here and there, need some real buying traffic.

Matt

Stick to it, once you get that first sale they seem to keep coming. im up to 12 sales in my first weekend you just have to be persistent. My opinion on social rabbit. I believe it is worth it currently as even if it doesnt get alot of followers or likes your social accounts need to seem active 24/7. I dont have time to sit on the computer all day making posts, socialrabbit takes care of this for me. my best post from social rabbit landed me 1700 likes on IG.

Nimeskern

Does social rabbit create posts for you? Or do you have to make them all up prior and then it just posts them for you whenever you want? Seems like it saves some time but I guess I'm not understanding how it could help, unless you had more than 1 site.