Niche Ratings is 4 But I Feel It's Hard?

Yue

I use Olga Method to rate and reevaluate my niche shop.

This is what I got.

Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 12.01.25 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 12.01.38 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 12.01.52 AM.png

The overall ratings is 4.

But sadly, the niche falls under this category then.

• Items that are usually carefully checked before purchase – sophisticated electronics, footwear, exquisite clothing, etc. When we buy such products in regular brick-and-mortar shops, we try them out beforehand and make sure they suit us by all parameters. If you include such offers in your store, be ready to deal with lots of product refunds and returns – most likely, your customers will experience some difficulties with ordering the right modification from the first time.
As a newbie and "first store owner" what should I do?

Should I leave this niche and make a "general store" items?

The store I have is using Davinci and have around 30 products in it.

The only lost from here is that the domain and the Facebook Ads testing budget, and the time of course. :(

Xerro

Hi Yue,

Just because your niche falls under that category doesn't mean you can't do it.
These are just higher risk niches, you will see higher return rates which makes it harder to make money.

I personally went through roughly 20 domains before I was happy with one.
And I can't tell you how many times i rebuilt and restocked a store with hundreds of products.

This game is a lot of trial and error, and that is truly the biggest benefit of drop shipping, you aren't locked to inventory and can change your niche whenever you feel it isn't working.

Yue

Hi, @Xerro.

Thanks for your input.

As you can see, I can mark up my items up to 250%.
That is the attraction for me, and I like this niche as personal passion.
But sometimes, passion doesn't equal profit don't they?

Can you share me, around what price is your items, and how much you mark up them according to the niche market value?

Lord Tjhai

Hi Yue,

Just because your niche falls under that category doesn't mean you can't do it.
These are just higher risk niches, you will see higher return rates which makes it harder to make money.

I personally went through roughly 20 domains before I was happy with one.
And I can't tell you how many times i rebuilt and restocked a store with hundreds of products.

This game is a lot of trial and error, and that is truly the biggest benefit of drop shipping, you aren't locked to inventory and can change your niche whenever you feel it isn't working.
Did you really change your niche 20 times (domains)? Cause I have changed 2 times and I started to think that maybe dropshipping is dead X_X

Yue

I kinda abandoned the shop atm.
Not enough funds for ads.
And too busy to do any free method.

Plan to restart on after Jan or something.

I'll keep current store and maintain as well as build another store.

So far, is zero sales of course.

syahruldoank

I use Olga Method to rate and reevaluate my niche shop.

This is what I got.

View attachment 1996 View attachment 1997 View attachment 1998

The overall ratings is 4.

But sadly, the niche falls under this category then.

• Items that are usually carefully checked before purchase – sophisticated electronics, footwear, exquisite clothing, etc. When we buy such products in regular brick-and-mortar shops, we try them out beforehand and make sure they suit us by all parameters. If you include such offers in your store, be ready to deal with lots of product refunds and returns – most likely, your customers will experience some difficulties with ordering the right modification from the first time.
As a newbie and "first store owner" what should I do?

Should I leave this niche and make a "general store" items?

The store I have is using Davinci and have around 30 products in it.

The only lost from here is that the domain and the Facebook Ads testing budget, and the time of course. :(

Sorry for bad English. Actually you don't need to calculation the rating, Alidropship Google add on has calculated everything. see the pictures, you will know what I mean.Capture 1.PNG Capture 2.PNG