Nice Attributes Bug on Version 1.2.9?

bertlio

Hello,

Does anyone else is unable to select product variation options (e.g. Red - Medium) when there are multiple variations (e.g. Red/Blue/Black - Small/Medium/Large)? The product options remain grayed and cannot be selected!

While having this example as options: Red - Small/Medium/Large can be selected!

When I disable the 'Status' from 'Attribute Settings', it will show the default woocommerce droplist which can be selected for multiple variations... So there's definitely something wrong with Alidropship Woo, right? Can someone please check and provide a fix for this?

Thanking you in advance!

Cheers.

Christina

Administrator
Hello,

Does anyone else is unable to select product variation options (e.g. Red - Medium) when there are multiple variations (e.g. Red/Blue/Black - Small/Medium/Large)? The product options remain grayed and cannot be selected!

When I disable the 'Status' from 'Attribute Settings', it will show the default woocommerce droplist which can be selected for multiple variations... So there's definitely something wrong with Alidropship Woo, right? Can someone please check and provide a fix for this?

Thanking you in advance!

Cheers.

Hello, bertlio!

Nice Attributes work properly on my end. Please PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue. Thank you!

vladgetull

Hello,

Thanking you in advance!

Cheers.

Hello, i've just bought woo alidropship plugin yesterday and i have a problem with the nice atttributes, after i import my store product the atributes remains not selectable like they are disabled. And the variable product cannot be added to cart. What can i do?