New Version 1.8.9.3 update crashing sites

JamesRamos

I also have this error "There has been a critical error on your website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions. " When selecting the Customize option in Wordpress. Wordpress debugging states:

"Since WordPress 5.2 there is a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email.

In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, AliDropship Woo Plugin."

JamesRamos

UPDATE: I disabled my plug-ins 1 by 1 to determine what was causing the crash when I select Customize. Interestingly, if I disable all, including WooCommerce, and leave AliDropship active, the error disappears.

If I disable all, ncluding AliDropship, but leave WooCommerce active, the error disappears.

It appeared that both were conflicting with each other. However, I also noticed the error only appears on the current theme I am using which is Porto eCommerce. Using another default theme from Wordpress and the error disappears. So, with Porto, Alidropship, and WooCommerce, I will receive this error.

It appears there is a conflict with the theme. I would really like to continue to use this? Does anyone use this theme or know of a workaround. I attached a screenshot of the error. Thank you.

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 9