New store add to carts no orders..

landed

I saw on a shopify forum this problem for new stores when you are getting add to carts and then no orders was to increase trust and social proof.
Ok well the abandoned cart is not for the woocomerce plugin I understand. So does anyone have any suggestions for plugins.

Can alidropship label which plugins I can use if I am using the woocomerce version.
I now see the purple label :O
Thanks

Last edited:

kevgl

Can alidropship label which plugins I can use if I am using the woocomerce version.
https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...-plugins-youre-using-for-your-woo-store.8089/

I'd go for no 11. Trust seal badges. But besides this list, which you may find handy, or not. Do use daily social media posts to create a channel people can relate with. Engage with them. Maybe put on a live chat, in case they have got questions or think it's overpriced. Do make sure you get an automated chat reply message turned since a lot of people only will talk when they have a personal feeling, so create that feeling and interact. no 2Yith abandoned cart recovery plugin to get them back. make sure you make an offer they cant resist. no5 Yith share for discount. there can be many more things to be do about branding, creating trust and social proof, just let yourself go, research, adapt and react. gl

landed

Thanks am trying the Abandoned Cart Lite for Woocommerce as I need free tools because I am getting low on funds.