New Standardized Checkout

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We are excited to announce the launch of new Checkout design, the standardized solution for the built-in themes (DaVinci, Michelangelo and Rembrandt), created to enhance your customers' buying experience.

We are currently running A/B tests, also called split testing, to make sure the new Checkout design delivers higher performance and drives more conversions to eCommerce stores based on AliDropship plugin. It will be implemented into the built-in templates and will be available for everyone, if our tests are successful and we detect the increase in conversions.

Current Checkout design (desktop version):

1. DaVinci_old.png

New Checkout design (desktop version):

2. Checkout_new.png

Current Checkout design (mobile version):

3. DaVinci_old_mobile.png

New Checkout design (mobile version):

4. Checkout_new_mobile.png

candresg76

looks great to me! hope the conversions increase with this new checkout system! when do you guys think it will be launched? cheers!

axiom786

Great! Hope it will be better and much efficient to bring orders/Conversions. I have Started in August 2017 and so far Got about 40 Orders+, but all orders gone to Abandoned Shipment for reasons Not so Known to me...hope with this New Checkout Design my/our problems will be solved..Ibrahim.... outdoorsmega.com #Mauritius
Outdoorsmega.com #Mauritius

candresg76

Great! Hope it will be better and much efficient to bring orders/Conversions. I have Started in August 2017 and so far Got about 40 Orders+, but all orders gone to Abandoned Shipment for reasons Not so Known to me...hope with this New Checkout Design my/our problems will be solved..Ibrahim.... outdoorsmega.com #Mauritius
Outdoorsmega.com #Mauritius

I totally agree with this, I'm also unable to determine why people are abandoning their carts, could be the payment method, could be the checkout system, who knows, that's why it's important to increase the conversion rate at checkout and avoid the high cart abandonment ratio.

Mar

We are excited to announce the launch of new Checkout design, the standardized solution for the built-in themes (DaVinci, Michelangelo and Rembrandt), created to enhance your customers' buying experience.

We are currently running A/B tests, also called split testing, to make sure the new Checkout design delivers higher performance and drives more conversions to eCommerce stores based on AliDropship plugin. It will be implemented into the built-in templates and will be available for everyone, if our tests are successful and we detect the increase in conversions.

Current Checkout design (desktop version):

New Checkout design (desktop version):

Current Checkout design (mobile version):

New Checkout design (mobile version):

Ekaterina, how can we support Cash on Delivery?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Can we support Cash on Delivery, how?
You can enable this payment option in the plugin settings (AliDropship =>Settings=> Payments). Please keep in mind that with this payment option activated, you should organize delivery process by yourself.

Alvin

Hi Ekaterina, i want to charge my customers extra amount when choosing this COD option, This amount should be customized by me. Is this available yet?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Ekaterina, i want to charge my customers extra amount when choosing this COD option, This amount should be customized by me. Is this available yet?
There is no such option available at this point.

Alvin

Thanks, i saw this option in as woo commerce plug-in "WooCommerce Smart COD" is the name, however if i am using alidropship plugin i cannot install this I believe.. i also read that this is possible using ali-woo however im not sure how to chage from alidropship to ali-woo.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks, i saw this option in as woo commerce plug-in "WooCommerce Smart COD" is the name, however if i am using alidropship plugin i cannot install this I believe.. i also read that this is possible using ali-woo however im not sure how to chage from alidropship to ali-woo.
Please keep in mind that AliDropship original plugin and AliDrophsip Woo plugin are incompatible with each other and cannot be installed at the same time. We recommend reinstalling your WP when switching versions to avoid possible conflicts. In other words, you'll need to start your website from scratch. You can download the Woo version of the plugin from here.

Tablazines

You guys should consider developing some type of cross importer/exporter. I think people would even be willing to pay for it.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

You guys should consider developing some type of cross importer/exporter. I think people would even be willing to pay for it.
Could you please be more specific: what do you mean by this cross importer/exporter feature?

Tablazines

Could you please be more specific: what do you mean by this cross importer/exporter feature?

Sure there should be some sort of tool that would allow you to export between the woocommerce and non woocommerce versions.. That way if you pick a version of alidropship and decide that version is not for you... You don't have to recreate your store from scratch

Mar

Sure there should be some sort of tool that would allow you to export between the woocommerce and non woocommerce versions.. That way if you pick a version of alidropship and decide that version is not for you... You don't have to recreate your store from scratch
That is a good idea. I'm really thinking why would we start from scratch if we decide to move to the woo version or vice versa?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks for your feedback! Please keep in mind that AliDropship original plugin and AliDropship Woo plugin have incompatible structures which cannot be synchronized.