New setup Cash-back URL

nuSolutions

1. My first time using this plugin and the first thing I notice is the lack of instruction surrounding the post-installation process. For instance, I'm using the AiDropship Woo plugin on my WordPress website and under General --> Main Settings I see Cash-back URL with links pointing to AdmitAd yet no mention of where to obtain the Cash-back URL. If I click Help located in the upper right-hand corner of the WordPress website I get a 404 page not found error. If I click the AdmitAd AliExpress link it opens a new browser displaying the AliExpress INT Affiliate Program showing info on rates. I log in and I'm placed on the dashboard for the AliExpress INT Affiliate program. I'm not having any luck locating the Cash-back URL. Is there anything written on this process? Maybe a video or some content?

Any responses appreacited.

Andre M

1. My first time using this plugin and the first thing I notice is the lack of instruction surrounding the post-installation process. For instance, I'm using the AiDropship Woo plugin on my WordPress website and under General --> Main Settings I see Cash-back URL with links pointing to AdmitAd yet no mention of where to obtain the Cash-back URL. If I click Help located in the upper right-hand corner of the WordPress website I get a 404 page not found error. If I click the AdmitAd AliExpress link it opens a new browser displaying the AliExpress INT Affiliate Program showing info on rates. I log in and I'm placed on the dashboard for the AliExpress INT Affiliate program. I'm not having any luck locating the Cash-back URL. Is there anything written on this process? Maybe a video or some content?

Any responses appreacited.
Hi, have you see this:
https://alidropship.com/codex/aliexpress-cashback/