New edit button in the chrome extension

I see a new button in the chrome extension that say Edit but doesn't do anything when i click on it looks like is trying to scrape the product but nothing happen. can you please explain to me how works?
9nWl2YM.png

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I see a new button in the chrome extension that say Edit but doesn't do anything when i click on it looks like is trying to scrape the product but nothing happen. can you please explain to me how works?
9nWl2YM.png
Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch!

If you're using AliDropship Woo, this feature is not available yet. This "Edit" feature will allow you to make changes to product's title, descriptions, images, etc. before you import the item.

Best regards,

Milos

Well, it does NOT do anything except re-parse (re-scan) the page. Today, I've been trying to import for 4 hours 1 product with variations and plugin just does not work either import or edit. A complete waste of time

Hopefully the owners and coders will respond to CUSTOMER's INQUIRIES!

Another thing: 99.9% comments (reviews) are in Russian and they don't get transalted even when choose the option.

Mentagon

Hi Milos, I've had the same problem with imports and I suspect the new Edit button is causing problems. What has worked for me is to close all browser tabs except the import products page in my WP and click the Use Direct Import button again opening a new tab in the browser and going from there to the product I was trying to import.