New, dropship store first few sales

jubran

Hey

Rewrite some of the product titles. It is good for the customer's eye. Even though, this is better for search engines.
You might also need to disable the light of Flatsome as it creates 2 lightboxes when you view an image in the reviews.

Plus, I've had much better conversion rate when I applied the focused checkout and cart layout. People don't get distracted then.

Many pages such as FAQ, contact, about aren't found. Be sure to link them correctly to the menus.

And lastly, don't waste your money on Facebook ads. Your niche probably won't be successful on Facebook. Alternatively, use IG influencers for men's fashion niches.

And definitely, consider redesigning your website. The colors don't make sense at all. You can't use light blue when you're selling mainly leather accessories. Changing the logo might also be good :)

Good luck :)

Dylan-

Hi Jubran,

Thank you very much for the feedback, really appreciate it!
What exactly do you mean by re-writing the product title? (i understand what you mean but a wallet is a wallet and i don't know how i should change the title for that.)

I changed the colors from the website based on an article i did read about color choice and conversion optimization i am curious what you think about it.

Thanks in advance!

Yan

Hey

Rewrite some of the product titles. It is good for the customer's eye. Even though, this is better for search engines.
You might also need to disable the light of Flatsome as it creates 2 lightboxes when you view an image in the reviews.

Plus, I've had much better conversion rate when I applied the focused checkout and cart layout. People don't get distracted then.

Many pages such as FAQ, contact, about aren't found. Be sure to link them correctly to the menus.

And lastly, don't waste your money on Facebook ads. Your niche probably won't be successful on Facebook. Alternatively, use IG influencers for men's fashion niches.

And definitely, consider redesigning your website. The colors don't make sense at all. You can't use light blue when you're selling mainly leather accessories. Changing the logo might also be good :)

Good luck :)

Awesome advice again bro!

Your website looks better than mine was at the start Dylan. Good luck on your journey! :)

Also not about your website but I think you should target more passionate niches. Wallets are not a niche but selling a harry potter themed wallet to a harry potter audience will make you more sales in the long run. ;)

Dylan-

Hi men, super advice!
Never thought about selling a harry potter themed wallet.
Ideas start flowing now, with also adding game of thrones accessories etc.

Thanks a lot!

Yan

I don't recommend doing Copyright products but you get the idea: selling fishing products to passionate fishermen, etc.

It's up to you to remove or focus on a niche. :)

Yan

Or you can turn your niche into men's fashion niche like Jubran said. :) He is a pro and you should listen to his advice!

Dylan-

Okay, but for instance the Game of Thrones wallets i can sell right?
Why do you not recommend selling a copyright product? (is it illegal to sell this kind of merchandise?)

Thanks in advance!

Yan

Okay, but for instance the Game of Thrones wallets i can sell right?
Why do you not recommend selling a copyright product? (is it illegal to sell this kind of merchandise?)

Thanks in advance!

Illegal. If you get shut down, you can lose your business overnight.

I had my fb page banned twice because of copyright. They were doing really well.

Dylan-

Okay, so that is definitely a NO-GO.
I was thinking to add other accessories to my store like bracelets, watches etc.
What do you think, is this a good idea or should i stay very specific with one product?

Yan

Okay, so that is definitely a NO-GO.
I was thinking to add other accessories to my store like bracelets, watches etc.
What do you think, is this a good idea or should i stay very specific with one product?

I cannot answer this question. Just built one store. I'll advise you though to go through all shopify/dropshipping videos you can get on youtube to learn the basics and go from there. That's what I did. :)

Dylan-

So, i did my first shoutout but i think i made quite some mistakes.
I thought i chose a good channel but i didn't give me any sale...
I picked a product focussed on the Valentine niche.

Yan

So, i did my first shoutout but i think i made quite some mistakes.
I thought i chose a good channel but i didn't give me any sale...
I picked a product focussed on the Valentine niche.

Learn from your mistakes and go from there bro. This is how you become successful in the end. :)

Dylan-

Hey whats up guys,

I was wondering if it is possible to use aliexpress standard shipping for a FREE + SHIPPING offer?
Because then my product is a GO. What do you guys think about this shipping method?

rankmedia

Getting back to your website, it looks nice. I would maybe just buy cheap fake fb page likes. Like 5k or so. Right now you have only 1 and it looks strange. Hope it make sense.

kevgl

Getting back to your website, it looks nice. I would maybe just buy cheap fake fb page likes. Like 5k or so. Right now you have only 1 and it looks strange. Hope it make sense.
I know it is better to have a lot of likes/followers but buying them will not get your engagement higher, only lower. In my opinion it is a waste of time and money. Better follow a lot of people daily until you reach the amount that you get followers doing almost nothing.

kevgl

Hey whats up guys,

I was wondering if it is possible to use aliexpress standard shipping for a FREE + SHIPPING offer?
Because then my product is a GO. What do you guys think about this shipping method?
What do you mean? Free product + free shipping? I wouldn't trust anything like that at all.
If you meant Pay for product + free shipping, sure it is possible to use aliexpress standard shipping. Do keep in mind sending via this option will take a lot of time for arrival.

rankmedia

What do you mean? Free product + free shipping? I wouldn't trust anything like that at all.
If you meant Pay for product + free shipping, sure it is possible to use aliexpress standard shipping. Do keep in mind sending via this option will take a lot of time for arrival.
I was not talking about engagement. It Just look strange when you claiming thousands of happy customers and in footer you show fan page with 1 like. Its up to you if you want to follow lots of people.. I always start with at least 5K fake followers and than put accounts in bot. It just looks more crowdy.

kevgl

I was not talking about engagement. It Just look strange when you claiming thousands of happy customers and in footer you show fan page with 1 like. Its up to you if you want to follow lots of people.. I always start with at least 5K fake followers and than put accounts in bot. It just looks more crowdy.
Thank you for your explanation, it does look strange indeed. Will follow up on this.