New Coupon Code Suggestion

girlychoice

I want to put the coupon code "GIFT" for example and with every order I will give a product away.
I did it and configure no discount and when coupon code gets applied it shows. "You save US $0.00"
Can you code it in a way that this could work.
I need some simple solution like the option to show a text like "Congratulations you will receive "example" with your order.
If you play with your imagination for a minute you can see other cases in which this can be useful as well.
gift.png

Christina

Administrator
I want to put the coupon code "GIFT" for example and with every order I will give a product away.
I did it and configure no discount and when coupon code gets applied it shows. "You save US $0.00"
Can you code it in a way that this could work.
I need some simple solution like the option to show a text like "Congratulations you will receive "example" with your order.
If you play with your imagination for a minute you can see other cases in which this can be useful as well.
View attachment 4644

Could you specify how you create the coupon in that way without any discount? I think you should set 100% discount for a particular product to come to desired result.
As for the caption "Coupon activated. ..." it will not be changed. Thank you for suggestion!