Never sold anything for over 6 months

Denshy

I am new to dropshipping. I was helped to built the store but I uploaded the products myself. I do not know what's wrong with my store. Please can someone check my store and advise. I have been paying ads on social media like facebook, but I stopped. I paid Alidropship $300 + to help put up the store. I sell solar power products.

1 - Have I uploaded the products correctly.
OR WHAT IS WRONG HERE.

The store:

https://thesolarisen.com/

somm

Wow you website has Norton and McAfee stamps and Google 5 star store stamp and you got Trustpilot 5 star rating too. Did you pay $300 for these fake stamps? Buy with confidence and namecheap logo? WTF! Seriously!!?? :)))
You asked what is wrong here. I don't see anything right.

Denshy

Thanks Somm for the reply, you said you don't see anything good. To worsen you said Norton, McAfee and Google 5-star stamps are FAKE. Just imagine I don't even know what that is.

Does that mean ALLIDROPSHIP ready-made sites are fake. They don't leave to what they say?

Off cause, I paid more than $300.

From your answer I am even more confused and have nowhere to start. Maybe I have to desist

Sunster

Staff member
Thread cleaned. @Denshy , the PayPal and SSL seals you have now are fine but anyone serious about their site should never use fake seals. I would remove the Namecheap seal also.

Last edited:

Fillip

Hi Denshy,
First, I too am a newbie. I don't even have a website nor store. So you can take my advice for what it is, my personal take.
1. There's nothing that entices me to buy. I mean there's no "text information". You only have the product, price, a bunch of pictures, and at the bottom, the "4 reasons to buy.." and the "buy with confidence". That's it. You need more than that.

I understand how cool it is to have a site made for you, but you still have to work it as 'your business'. You need to go into each product and highlight what each product will do for the buyer.

For example, take the Solar Lawn Lamp (link). I'd research and find what these little beauties can do for my costumers and add the benefits under the picture in the space next to "Add to cart"
(Just off the top of my head):
"These beautiful lights will light up your walkway all year round, through rain, slush, snow, sleet, and hail. That's right they're tough, they won't rust and the bulbs are easy-peasy to replace. Imagine coming home from a long commute and a hard day's night of work and enjoying the warm lighted path to your doorstep. Your neighbors will be envious.'

Maybe a little over the top. LOL! But I think you get the point. When a person lands on your store, ask yourself, "Why do they want to buy this product? "How can this product help them?
Write the answers below the picture. Maybe you get a sale. Again, I'm not an expert, but if I had your site this is exactly what I'd do.
Hope this helps. Good luck!

Denshy

Hi Denshy,
First, I too am a newbie. I don't even have a website nor store. So you can take my advice for what it is, my personal take.
1. There's nothing that entices me to buy. I mean there's no "text information". You only have the product, price, a bunch of pictures, and at the bottom, the "4 reasons to buy.." and the "buy with confidence". That's it. You need more than that.

I understand how cool it is to have a site made for you, but you still have to work it as 'your business'. You need to go into each product and highlight what each product will do for the buyer.

For example, take the Solar Lawn Lamp (link). I'd research and find what these little beauties can do for my costumers and add the benefits under the picture in the space next to "Add to cart"
(Just off the top of my head):
"These beautiful lights will light up your walkway all year round, through rain, slush, snow, sleet, and hail. That's right they're tough, they won't rust and the bulbs are easy-peasy to replace. Imagine coming home from a long commute and a hard day's night of work and enjoying the warm lighted path to your doorstep. Your neighbors will be envious.'

Maybe a little over the top. LOL! But I think you get the point. When a person lands on your store, ask yourself, "Why do they want to buy this product? "How can this product help them?
Write the answers below the picture. Maybe you get a sale. Again, I'm not an expert, but if I had your site this is exactly what I'd do.
Hope this helps. Good luck!
YES, YES, My brother this is excellent. The type of advice from an expert, although you said you are not. Of course, you are. Please thanks once more!!

Denshy

Wow you website has Norton and McAfee stamps and Google 5 star store stamp and you got Trustpilot 5 star rating too. Did you pay $300 for these fake stamps? Buy with confidence and namecheap logo? WTF! Seriously!!?? :)))
You asked what is wrong here. I don't see anything right.
Hi! Somm

Please help me! You mentioned something about Norton, Mcfreey and Namecheap seals. How can I improve that? OR what could be the alternative?

topango

I am new to dropshipping. I was helped to built the store but I uploaded the products myself. I do not know what's wrong with my store. Please can someone check my store and advise. I have been paying ads on social media like facebook, but I stopped. I paid Alidropship $300 + to help put up the store. I sell solar power products.

1 - Have I uploaded the products correctly.
OR WHAT IS WRONG HERE.

The store:

https://thesolarisen.com/
I think the problem is the niche you chose, your site is great

Direct Webstore

I think the problem is the niche you chose
Not at all. With the world going through this pandemic a lot of paranoid people are looking at "prepping", surviving in the wild etc. Solar stuff should be selling like hotcakes right now. Which does mean a lot of competition. But so has everything.

The layout, name, and look of the site are just fine. The earlier rant over the "Trust seals" is ridiculous. They are just fine.

So my question is, "What sort of advertising is being used, what is the quality of it and how often?". Many fail to realise that you need to spend money to make money.

The prices should also be compared to competitor's prices and made a bit lower too.

There are no blogs. No "How tos" for putting together solar systems etc. You need "Extra value content" to stand out from the competitors.

I have been paying ads on social media like facebook, but I stopped.
So bottom line, your site, niche and products are fine, but your promotional activities are possibly terrible. Promotion is half of the equation. The store, niche and products are the other half. (More or less). And there is a definite skill involved in advertising and promotion. If you haven't got any, you better start researching and learning or get a freelancer to do it for you.

It may help if you posted examples of the Facebook ads you were running.

Last edited:

Mar

The earlier rant over the "Trust seals" is ridiculous
I agree, and one user even said "I don't see anything right." But for me I don't see anything wrong. Everybody is using this trust seals, and if there is one that should not be there, it is not a reason to say I don't see anything right. Yes, that is ridiculous. There are many reasons why the site did not sell but the trust seals are not one of them. The site is good including the niche. I have a number of posts in this thread but one moderator removed them and said the thread is cleaned, meaning my posts were trash. One time the same moderator closed a thread while we were in the middle of a discussion. Some people don't understand what they are doing and have no respect.

Last edited: